Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

What a terrible account at Facebook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

What a terrible account at Facebook Empty
PostSubject: What a terrible account at Facebook   What a terrible account at Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Oh I feel terrible after seeing a site about pijs at Facebook. Most of the people there are evil.
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5296&id=100000448401498#!/pages/Pigeons-are-getting-TOO-BRAVE/194764632855?ref=ts
Having a bad day Seeing red/mad 🇳🇴 Very sad Very sad
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: What a terrible account at Facebook   What a terrible account at Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Maybe I'm missing something but I just see a lovely family. confused
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: What a terrible account at Facebook   What a terrible account at Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:50 pm

LOL! Sorry, I posted the wrong link and yes that was absolutely a nice family.
Try this, if it still does not work, that I do not know why so better search ""PIGEONS in Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5296&id=100000448401498#!/pages/Pigeons-are-getting-TOO-BRAVE/194764632855?ref=ts
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: What a terrible account at Facebook   What a terrible account at Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Laughing ...The same lovely family comes up.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: What a terrible account at Facebook   What a terrible account at Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm not in Facebook, but I googled the sentence and found there's a video in Youtube with that name, showing a pigeon walking about among people in an enclosed area. There was also a flurry of comments.
Maybe the stuff on Facebook came as a reply to that. When people believe they are anonymous they write awful, demeaning comments. It would be nice if they got a life instead.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: What a terrible account at Facebook   What a terrible account at Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Teresa wrote:
I'm not in Facebook, but I googled the sentence and found there's a video in Youtube with that name, showing a pigeon walking about among people in an enclosed area. There was also a flurry of comments.
Maybe the stuff on Facebook came as a reply to that.

When people believe they are anonymous they write awful, demeaning comments.
It would be nice if they got a life instead.

I agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a terrible account at Facebook   What a terrible account at Facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a terrible account at Facebook
Page 1 of 1