Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feathers111

Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says) Empty
PostSubject: Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says)   Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Here’s a link to a Philadelphia Daily News article by Stu Bykofsky, “A Column Involving a Word We Can’t Print":

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/columnists/stu_bykofsky/20100517_Stu_Bykofsky__A_column_involving_a_word_we_can_t_print.html#axzz0ob8eqFP3

The article discusses an event that transpired at a recent pigeon shoot protest in Pennsylvania. As Bykofsky notes, Philadelphia lawyer and animal activist Marianne Bessey was “videotaping members entering and leaving the Philadelphia Gun Club in Bensalem when New Jersey lawyer Richard J. Schackleton stopped, lowered the window of his GMC Yukon XL and hit Bessey with both barrels: ‘Go f—k yourself, you rotten c—t!’”

Part of me isn’t surprised that someone participating in live pigeon shoots would perpetrate not only physical violence against pigeons but also verbal violence against women. It’s also a measure of how heated the debate has grown over pigeon shoots in Pennsylvania.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says)   Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:09 pm

To me, Schackleton is the face of sheer evil. Just the thought of that guy makes me so mad that I feel like the top of my head is going to explode. boom boom

Why the heck do people put up with the likes of him...I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says)   Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:11 pm

Since you are in Pennsylvania Dan, would you update this thread with any local articles that have anything to do with the pigeon shoots? That would be great.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says)   Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:06 pm

You really gotta wonder about some people.
And Schackleton is one. Evil, wrong doing
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says)   Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:18 pm

That kind of behaviour and language is despicable! Evil, wrong doing
Unfortunately, pigeon haters and other likewise neanderthals do it all the time: if they can't win an argument, they dish out obscenities.
I've been getting a lot of language like that too, for criticising the pigeon shooters on Youtube. Unlike sticks and stones, words can't hurt you, but they sure leave an evil residue and can spoil your day nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says)   Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:58 pm

I totally agree with you, Teresa. Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says) 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says)   Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugly is as Ugly Does (and Says)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Animal Advocacy-
Jump to: