Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

WE LOVE PEANUTS !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! Empty
PostSubject: WE LOVE PEANUTS !   WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:23 pm

My babies spent some time outside in the loft today where they get to know the others,and learn the way of being a pijjie. Today, they have discovered the wonder of PEANUTS! I always chop peanuts before offering them to my birds, so they are the perfect size for the little ones to taste them. When I remember how she couldn't even swallow a seed a few short weeks ago because of the canker that was blocking her throat so badly. Even had to water down the formula to get it past the blockage. Now she eats seeds, and they have discovered the wonder of Peanuts! She dove right into them, and showed her sibling just how it is done. They really love them. We had a lot of fun in the loft today. I just love these two little ones.

WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! LearningtoeatPeanuts

WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! WeLovePeanuts

WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! LearningtoeatPeanuts2
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE PEANUTS !   WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Gosh they're cute. Daddy Don looks like he's enjoying watching the babies eat the peanuts too. :)

Thanks for showing us the pictures. You do know how to capture just the right moment. Way To Go

Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE PEANUTS !   WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Great photos. I love it/them

Thank You for sharing your peanut lovin' pijjies with us.

Last edited by Fancyfeathers on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE PEANUTS !   WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:06 am

Sweet!

Cynthia
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeon-aid.pigeon.net/
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE PEANUTS !   WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Ahh... they look like they are at an ice cream parlor.... Happy except I guess it would be Pijie Queen...and not dairy queen. Laughing
I haven't tried peanuts with any of ours.... Hmmm .... guess I'll have to try it sometime... Journey is making STRIDES with just
safflower, can't imagine what he'd do for peanuts. Idea/thought ...Hmmmmm......
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE PEANUTS !   WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:41 pm

They'd probably love peanuts. Once they know what they are, they usually love them. I have birds that used to be very aloof come flying to me when I break out the peanuts. LOL. It has helped me to get close to those hard to get close to birds. Great way to make friends.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE PEANUTS !   WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:11 pm

My guys don't like peanute. Disappointed
I keep telling the what they are missing, but they don't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE PEANUTS !   WE  LOVE  PEANUTS ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE LOVE PEANUTS !
Page 1 of 1