Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Sai left me too...

Go down 
+3
joyful_pigeon
AZWhitefeather
priya
7 posters
AuthorMessage
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:59 am

Beloved baby Sai joins Cookie and the rest of the angels on the other side of the rainbow bridge Very sad

Sai left us unexpectedly and prematurely...he was only 5 months old Very sad He was very active and heathy. The family who had adopted him used to leave him out without supervision inspite of me telling them repeatedly to keep him indoors atleast till he grew up more.
On the fateful day (19th June), the lady who adopted Sai called up to tell that he passed away :((( Before she left to work, Sai was playing outside their house. When she returned home, she saw Sai's body under a tree :(( Apparently there were no injury marks. They didn't have a clue what happened.

I lost another of my precious angels forever. Yet to believe all this happened and that he is not with me any more Very sad

Miss you terribly Sai :( i can only hope and pray now that you didn't suffer a lot...i am very sorry i couldn't be there for you when you needed me the most :( After all you trusted me when i took you and gave you away...i am sorry my angel :( know that i cared and loved you a lot and miss you...you will forever be in my heart and memories. And one day we will be united on the other side of the rainbow bridge :((

Sai left me too... _a211410
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:33 am

Oh Priya,
I am so sorry. Very sad Very sad

A great BIG Group hug is being sent your way

Dear sweet Sai, you are a special little angel that will never be forgotten

Sai left me too... Animal19

Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
joyful_pigeon
Special Pigeon Angel
joyful_pigeon

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Very sad I'm very sorry for your loss, Priya. (((hugs))) to you.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

I'm very sorry this happened, Priya.
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I am so very sorry Very sad Priya.

Rest in Peace little Sai. You were much loved and will not be forgotton. Circle of Love

Louise
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 am

Thanks all for the comforting words. Yes, Sai will forever be in my heart and memories. It is a very deep loss to me and i feel terrible when i think he is not there here physically Very sad but i know he is safe and happy and wouldn't have to undergo all this again.
My Sai is in peace and is a very happy kitty now Sai left me too... Star3
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 am

I see that Dev had posted his pictures in Show us your best shot during March

http://www.pigeonangels.com/chitter-chatter-f19/show-us-your-best-shot-t1755-60.htm#19949

Heart swelled up again Very sad RIP my baby
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:05 am

Oh Priya - I am very very sorry and sad about this. Life can be so cruel and we often do not understand why the innocent are treated like this. Please don't put any guilt on your soul - it had to go like this and nothing you could have done about it.

Sai is now at the end of his path and started a new, a happier one even if it is full of pain for you.

Be happy forever, little Sai, and join the pigeon angels... Sai left me too... 35455 Sai left me too... 35455 Sai left me too... 35455
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:41 pm

I'm so sorry, Priya! Very sad

I can understand your heartbreak at losing another dear friend, and so young, but maybe your little angel wasn't long for this world and when that time comes, there's nothing anyone can do to avoid it.
After a lonely beginning, Sai came to know love and devotion in your care. He will have taken that with him to the land where happiness reigns, and if you listen very, very hard, you may just hear him purr...
Circle of Love

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sai left me too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai left me too...   Sai left me too... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sai left me too...
Page 1 of 1