Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

The Words of an Advocate..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

The Words of an Advocate.. Empty
PostSubject: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction....The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.

-- Martin Luther King Jr.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Wonderful words -- and very true. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 am

Definitely thoughts to ponder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 am

I agree with most of this but I personally think it takes alot of toughness to keep fighting for the rights of animals.

I can't even tell you all how many years I & so many of you have been fighting what seems like an mountain of cruelty towards animal rights and this couldn't be achieved without being tough! The Words of an Advocate.. 395766 The Words of an Advocate.. 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 am

EgypSwiftLady wrote:

I agree with most of this but I personally think it takes alot of toughness to keep fighting for the rights of animals.

I can't even tell you all how many years I & so many of you have been fighting what seems like an mountain of cruelty towards animal rights and this couldn't be achieved without being tough! The Words of an Advocate.. 395766 The Words of an Advocate.. 142829

This is true, Robin. The Words of an Advocate.. 395766
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 am

I agree with you Robin. I don't think we will see the change we fight for, in our lifetime and that makes me very sad. I've got to think that anything we can do now, is setting the stones in the path that does lead to the change that is bound to follow.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:38 am

'All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing ...' - Edmund Burke
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 pm

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."

- Mohandas Gandhi -

Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Matilda wrote:

'All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing ...' - Edmund Burke

Matilda wrote:

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."

- Mohandas Gandhi -

Both are so very true & words to live by.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:17 pm

I agree Helping the helpless is a sacred duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Words of an Advocate..   The Words of an Advocate.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Words of an Advocate..
Page 1 of 1