Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels


 
RegisterSearchHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

 

 Pigeon Angels leg rings?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
Mrs.AviatorRodent

Posts : 357
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 38
Location : Kent, UK

Pigeon Angels leg rings? Empty
PostSubject: Pigeon Angels leg rings?   Pigeon Angels leg rings? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 am

Greetings everyone! Smile

I seem to remember seeing a post a while back about Pigeon Angels leg rings for pigeons? I cannot find the post so I thought I'd ask if there was anyone who was making or selling them and if there were photos available to view.

Thank you!

Hope everyone (pigeons included) are doing well.
xxx

Pigeon Angels leg rings? 23878
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Posts : 10863
Join date : 2009-01-11
Location : Arizona Southwestern United States

Pigeon Angels leg rings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Angels leg rings?   Pigeon Angels leg rings? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:32 am

Mrs.AviatorRodent wrote:
Greetings everyone! Smile

I seem to remember seeing a post a while back about Pigeon Angels leg rings for pigeons? I cannot find the post so I thought I'd ask if there was anyone who was making or selling them and if there were photos available to view.

Thank you!

Hope everyone (pigeons included) are doing well.
xxx

Pigeon Angels leg rings? 23878

Hi Revati, Hi there/Bye
I believe it was Charis who was going to look into them. But I haven't seen any updates for a while.
I'll go and try to find the thread. Pigeon Angels leg rings? 193770

_________________
Cindy

A Pigeon's Prayer
Please watch over us while we fly,
Keeping us safe from the predators that share the sky.

If we become ill or injured in any way,
Please lead us to safety where we are welcome to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Posts : 10863
Join date : 2009-01-11
Location : Arizona Southwestern United States

Pigeon Angels leg rings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Angels leg rings?   Pigeon Angels leg rings? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 am

AZWhitefeather wrote:
Mrs.AviatorRodent wrote:
Greetings everyone! Smile

I seem to remember seeing a post a while back about Pigeon Angels leg rings for pigeons? I cannot find the post so I thought I'd ask if there was anyone who was making or selling them and if there were photos available to view.

Thank you!

Hope everyone (pigeons included) are doing well.
xxx

Pigeon Angels leg rings? 23878

Hi Revati, Hi there/Bye
I believe it was Charis who was going to look into them. But I haven't seen any updates for a while.
I'll go and try to find the thread. Pigeon Angels leg rings? 193770

Yes, it was. I just found the thread.
Pigeon Angels Leg Bands

_________________
Cindy

A Pigeon's Prayer
Please watch over us while we fly,
Keeping us safe from the predators that share the sky.

If we become ill or injured in any way,
Please lead us to safety where we are welcome to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
Mrs.AviatorRodent

Posts : 357
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 38
Location : Kent, UK

Pigeon Angels leg rings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Angels leg rings?   Pigeon Angels leg rings? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:43 am

Thanks Cindy for finding the thread!! Great job

Much appreciated! Happy

I found this website that does customised leg rings: [url]http://www.pigeons.co.uk/pigeon-leg-rings.html [/url]

(I'll post it on the thread too.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Posts : 10863
Join date : 2009-01-11
Location : Arizona Southwestern United States

Pigeon Angels leg rings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Angels leg rings?   Pigeon Angels leg rings? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:46 am

Mrs.AviatorRodent wrote:
Thanks Cindy for finding the thread!! Great job

Much appreciated! Happy

I found this website that does customised leg rings: [url]http://www.pigeons.co.uk/pigeon-leg-rings.html [/url]

(I'll post it on the thread too.)
Pigeon Angels leg rings? 219375 thanks Revati.

_________________
Cindy

A Pigeon's Prayer
Please watch over us while we fly,
Keeping us safe from the predators that share the sky.

If we become ill or injured in any way,
Please lead us to safety where we are welcome to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content




Pigeon Angels leg rings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Angels leg rings?   Pigeon Angels leg rings? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Pigeon Angels leg rings?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Chit Chat-
Jump to: