Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Pet Pigeon down under

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Pet Pigeon down under Empty
PostSubject: Pet Pigeon down under   Pet Pigeon down under Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 am

LOL...I noticed right off this this bird is a House Pigeon. Observe the towel on the chair....the familiarity between boy and bird. Pretty cute. There ARE CRAZY PIGEON PEOPLE everywhere! ROTFL
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pigeon down under   Pet Pigeon down under Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 am

Cute video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pigeon down under   Pet Pigeon down under Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:56 pm

I wonder why more people don't have house pigeons? OK, there is the poop thing, but they are such wonderful, intelligent and entertaining companions.

Cynthia
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeon-aid.pigeon.net/
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pigeon down under   Pet Pigeon down under Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Cynthia wrote:

I wonder why more people don't have house pigeons?

OK, there is the poop thing, but they are such wonderful, intelligent and entertaining companions.

Cynthia
Yep! They sure are wonderful, intelligent and entertaining.
But you're right, there is the poop thing . . .
Maybe having one or two inside would be OK, with a good supply of Boni's diapers on hand. Great job

Cindy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Pets & Poops   Pet Pigeon down under Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Yah, poops everywhere, but am I weird when every time they poop I feel good? Because it means they are eating right especially when their poops are huge & healthy! Excuse me for the poop topic. Well, I call myself their "nanny" because I keep on following where ever they poop and clean it up which I do not care at all! When they poop, I sing to them "Super, Pooper lights are gonna find me. Shining like the sun" (Abba Super Trouper tune). And they would just look at me with a "duhhh" gesture.
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pigeon down under   Pet Pigeon down under Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Nice video,
If you think parrots and other conventional pet birds, also poop. It is just that pigeons are not accepted as pet birds. It is not pigeons’ fault though.
Here are some of my thoughts and observations:
People like dogs, why, because you can train them, they are intelligent and friendly.
Pigeons on the other side are more intelligent, friendly, yes but with attitude and character and everyone who remembers old-fashioned circus may also remember magicians with doves who are trained to do all kind of tricks.
People like cats, why, because they are cuddling and fluffy creatures.
How many people experienced sleeping pigeon on their lap and they are fluffy and silky their own way too.
When one mentions pigeons in public, general reaction is either discuss – Pha, they carry diseases. Or, mild interest, sort of – Ah, you race pigeons, how interesting.
If one says – No, I rehab them release them or keep them as pets. Than you see eyebrows hitting the sky eyes go blank and they pretend that you just said something indecent but let it go, no comment. After some time they may forgive you.
I believe that more videos like this one and positive information about pigeons are truly necessary to educate people about true nature of pigeons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pigeon down under   Pet Pigeon down under Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Pigeon down under
Page 1 of 1