Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love

Go down 
+4
Jenaka
NiteOwl
Matilda
Cynthia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Empty
PostSubject: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Last edited by Cynthia on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeon-aid.pigeon.net/
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:05 pm

I love happy endings.
That video was very touching and now I'm all teary....but in a good way. Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 pm

What a nice video. Thank you for sharing it.
Back to top Go down
Jenaka
Special Pigeon Angel
Jenaka

PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 am

Wow, what a wonderful story. Thanks for posting that. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PigeonFriend
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:55 am

Thanks That was so beautiful.

Something I need to watch from time to time, it's the reminder, as if we needed it as to why these birds come to mean so much.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:39 am

I sooo enjoyed the video, Cynthia. Thank You for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 am

jamy wrote:
Thanks That was so beautiful.

Something I need to watch from time to time, it's the reminder, as if we needed it as to why these birds come to mean so much.
It's definitely a video to be put in the 'view from time to time' section. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
Capuccino

Capuccino

PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 am

That's really moving

How good it is to see these little beings get better and be content
Back to top Go down
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pidgie/index.htm
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 pm

It brings tears to one's eyes when you see him take his first successful flight after being cared for. Great job I love it/them
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 am

Hi Cynthia,
this is such a lovely video - I just found it.
I don't know - I have always loved birds and other animals, loved to watch them in the wild. But I have never wanted a caged bird. It is something different with rescued birds who cannot live on their own any more.
I have discovered that especially pigeons touch your heart in a very special way and I have no clue why that is so. Perhaps because they so naturally adapt human presence? I really do not know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love   Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming  the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescued injured pigeon : nice video reafirming the amazing ability of pigeons to heal...with love
Page 1 of 1