Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please?

Go down 
+2
AZWhitefeather
Teresa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? Empty
PostSubject: Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please?   Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Today has been unreal... Tickled Pink

I went to a local shop to get a plug and came home with a plug and a pigeon... ROTFL

As I went to pay for the plug, I heard a commotion and saw the owner leaning over the window display. He emerged holding a fishing net with a pigeon in it! :eek:
The bird had flown into the shop and thought the window was a way out! The man was going to release it but I persuaded him to let me bring it home for a check-up.

I'm delighted to say the young fellow was in fine condition, just extremely annoyed at all his unexpected adventures, and perfectly capable of pecking up a storm! Major Rant
I released him shortly after, and I hope he won't go into any more shop windows in future! That's too funny
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please?   Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 pm

What an adventure, for sure, for that little pij.

That can be quite a jolt, smacking into a glass window. :WHAT?:
Thankfully the store clerk turned him over to you, so you were able to check him out before releasing him and that he was OK. Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? 142829

Yes indeed, you have had quite a day! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please?   Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Sounds like you and the Pigeon were both in the right place at the right time. Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? 142829
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please?   Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:32 am

YOU rock Teresa - Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please?   Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:13 am

Way To Go
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeon-aid.pigeon.net/
Shalimar
Special Pigeon Angel
Shalimar

PostSubject: Can I have a plug and a pigeon , please ?   Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:07 pm

pigeon 1 Way to go Yes, it was a nice day.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please?   Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I have a plug and a pigeon, please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Chit Chat-
Jump to: