Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Piggy laid egg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

Piggy laid egg Empty
PostSubject: Piggy laid egg   Piggy laid egg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:28 pm

As I suspected from Piggy's behavior last night about 7:00 pm, she wanted to get back to her cage that early. I usually put them back like 9:00ish. But then she was looking a way to go back to her nest cage so I guided her to the door and she quickly hopped to the nest. Since then, she never took off the nest even if I left the cage door open, while Bank kept on coming in & out of the cage and ended up sleeping on the floor outside the cage at 10:00 p.m. Very unusual. This morning, Piggy was still on the nest and I didn't see any poops around. When I checked her, she was like half-standing, half-squatting and I see an EGG beneath her!!!!! I didn't understand how I felt. I was half happy, half sad. Happy because I see her having an egg, sad because I don't want to raise another pigeon. I know this is is cruel but I have to do something. Just few minutes ago, I have been in contact with a friend who is a bird crazy person like us will adopt the babies if they hatch. Now I am completely happy and very excited to see that my pigeons will be raising their babies!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

Piggy laid egg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piggy laid egg   Piggy laid egg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 pm

I wanted to post the picture but am still one dumb computer Tech!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Piggy laid egg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piggy laid egg   Piggy laid egg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Congratulations to all! Piggy laid egg 164371
I'm glad things will work out if the eggs hatch.
If you'd like, email me the pictures and I'll post them. We'd love to see them. Piggy laid egg 7471
AZWhitefeather@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

Piggy laid egg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piggy laid egg   Piggy laid egg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Thanks. I emailed the pix to your email address.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Piggy laid egg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piggy laid egg   Piggy laid egg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Tech wrote:
Thanks. I emailed the pix to your email address.

Got it! Piggy laid egg 458406
That's a great picture. Piggy laid egg 142829

Here is Tech's proud Piggy with her new egg Piggy laid egg 588547

Piggy laid egg Techs_13
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

Piggy laid egg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piggy laid egg   Piggy laid egg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piggy laid egg
Page 1 of 1