Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

I'm receiving a special delivery today,

Go down 
+6
tamarasommers
AZWhitefeather
Jackie\'s Mom
Teresa
EgypSwiftLady
Matilda
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:03 pm

I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 103_0312
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Well Freeway is very cute, and I'm glad nothing is broken. Lucky little bird that she saw him out there.

And Ellie and Ted are adorable. He does look interested, doesn't he? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Having a bad day ... Having a bad day ... Having a bad day ... Having a bad day ... Having a bad day ... Having a bad day ... Having a bad day

Poor Elli...he's coming back tomorrow. Very sad
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh, poor Ellie! Disappointed What happened?
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm

He's back. Elli was very aggressive toward everyone. I think he was just trying to win Ted over but he is unsocialized to the ways of pigeons and so he came on too strong and messed things up for himself. Very sad
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Oh I'm so sorry. I know how much you had hoped it would work out for him. I just know there has to be the right one out there for him. Maybe he will calm down when he gets a little older. That's really too bad. Too bad they couldn't understand, and you could have a talk with them ahead of time. Poor thing has no idea of why he is being shipped back and forth. Makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Poor Elli. Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:05 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Oh I'm so sorry. I know how much you had hoped it would work out for him. I just know there has to be the right one out there for him. Maybe he will calm down when he gets a little older. That's really too bad. Too bad they couldn't understand, and you could have a talk with them ahead of time.

Poor thing has no idea of why he is being shipped back and forth. Makes me sad.

That really is sad. Very sad Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Well he sure doesn't act sad. Made himself right at home...following me around and he's had plenty of soothing words and kisses.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:37 am

Matilda wrote:
Well he sure doesn't act sad. Made himself right at home...following me around and he's had plenty of soothing words and kisses.

Well that's nice to hear. I'll bet he missed you. How well does he walk on that little foot of his?
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 am

The foot is a problem. One toes often curls underneath him. It must be uncomfortable and I'm wondering if he'd feel better if that toes was removed. It will have to wait though and I'll keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 am

Too bad they can't get it going in the right direction. Probably removal would be better. How much does something like that cost?
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 am

Honestly Charis, I'm glad he is back with you. I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 395766 I think he was acting badly because he was not happy and comfortable there. They are smarter than we realize. That's too funny I'm sure he is happy to be home with you.

Louise I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 789920
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 am

Jackie's Mom wrote:
Honestly Charis, I'm glad he is back with you. I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 395766 I think he was acting badly because he was not happy and comfortable there. They are smarter than we realize. That's too funny I'm sure he is happy to be home with you.

I agree with Louise. I think he likes it better being back home.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 am

NiteOwl wrote:
Too bad they can't get it going in the right direction. Probably removal would be better. How much does something like that cost?

I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:33 am

Jackie's Mom wrote:

He did behave quite badly when he first got here. Remember...he is the one that always attacked my toes. Shock He'd watch for me from the window cage and by the time I got through the
door, he would be on the floor ready to kill those toes. He did get over it, thankfully for my toes.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:07 am

Matilda wrote:
Jackie's Mom wrote:

He did behave quite badly when he first got here. Remember...he is the one that always attacked my toes. Shock He'd watch for me from the window cage and by the time I got through the
door, he would be on the floor ready to kill those toes. He did get over it, thankfully for my toes.

I think that's too funny. I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 46723
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 am

I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 982130 I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 982130 I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 982130 I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 982130 I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 982130 I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 982130 I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 321758 I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 321758 I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 321758 I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 321758
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:20 am

I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 100_2722

Here he is this morning testing the breakfast to make sure it's safe for the other pigeons.
Now he is back with the other pigeons and wrecking havoc. I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 46723
He was a bit unsure when I first took him out there but not for long.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Cute. Sloppy eater, but cute. I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 46723
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 pm

It's a shame that his placement didn't work out. I think that people who don't have a lot of experience in keeping pigeons panic when they're confronted with an aggressive one. I remember how alarmed I was when Hercules pecked Piper, but with the advice I got here I tried 'time out' and it worked. (Eventually!)

But maybe, in spite of Ted and everything else, he missed you most of all. He looks so relaxed and curious in that photo! I love it/them He clearly feels that he's home.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Elli is in love and courting little Peep, that Saska brought back a couple of months ago. I had been thinking that Peeps was a hen but now I'm pretty sure other wise. Fingers crossed

Elli has some tough competition from Court so I'm not exactly sure how this one is going to turn out but I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Sounds like a soap opera. Happy
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 395766
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Chicken love triangle, now pigeon love triangle... Jay is right, it's like a soap opera! Oh no I think your pets need a marriage guidance counsellor... I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 46723
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm receiving a special delivery today,
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next