Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan   Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan   Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan   Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks for these two links, Charis!
The second one especially (BestFriends), seems to be in a very strong position to help the animal victims because of its close links with the animal protection agencies in Japan. I hope they will be able to help as much as possible, considering the exclusion zones and continuing evacuation. Very sad I found it especially sad that they mentioned that the numbers of pets being taken into care are increasing sharply as ex-pats leave Japan and hand their pets over to the animal care associations. I wish they showed a heart and took their pets with them!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan   Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Have any of you seen this?
I saw the video (which is at the end of the article) last evening and it literally brought tears to my eyes.
And still does watching it again.
Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan 983488 Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan 983488 Bless their hearts. Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan 983488 Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan 983488

Ultimate Loyalty: Japanese Dog Refuses to Leave Injured Friend Behind
A true friendship
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan   Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm

AZWhitefeather wrote:

Have any of you seen this?
I saw the video (which is at the end of the article) last evening and it literally brought tears to my eyes.
And still does watching it again.
Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan 983488 Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan 983488 Bless their hearts. Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan 983488 Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan 983488

Ultimate Loyalty: Japanese Dog Refuses to Leave Injured Friend Behind
A true friendship

I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them I hadn't seen the video, it's just marvellous!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan   Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 am

I know times are tough, financially for most, but even a bunch of $5. donations can turn into a substantial amount.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan   Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 pm

I agree Soni and I have donated to help the victims in Japan, both animals and people. As you said, times are difficult, so it wasn't very much, but we have to believe that every little helps.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan   Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Teresa wrote:
I agree Soni and I have donated to help the victims in Japan, both animals and people. As you said, times are difficult, so it wasn't very much, but we have to believe that every little helps.

Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan   Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Link to make a donation to help animals in Japan
Page 1 of 1