Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Flying lessons

Go down 
+2
Matilda
Peg 'n Peter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peg 'n Peter
Special Pigeon Angel
Peg 'n Peter

Flying lessons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying lessons   Flying lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Okay Jay, here's hoping the next two pictures will make you 'shudderless' (is that a word?)
The first is Mini sitting on the porch with Peter..... notice that Peter has his back to her. That's how comfortable they are around each other. The second pic is Ben sitting on the porch with Peter. They really ignore each other. I don't have any pics of Peggy with the cats but it's the same thing. The babies are a bit more wary, which is a GOOD thing because I don't want them getting the false idea that cats are nothing to worry about! 🇳🇴
Flying lessons - Page 2 IMG_0766
Flying lessons - Page 2 IMG_0779
Back to top Go down
Peg 'n Peter
Special Pigeon Angel
Peg 'n Peter

PostSubject: Something weird is going on?   Flying lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Pierina was here again this morning, but Poppy (dad) was pecking furiously at the back of her head/neck??? I tried to stop him but it didn't help. Is this significant of anything? Is there any way I can get him to stop? He does not do this with the other baby pidgie??

Last edited by Peg 'n Peter on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Flying lessons   Flying lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:16 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
I love the footprints in the snow, but it made me shudder to see the cat prints alongside the birds prints. Serious EEK!!

The prints are so perfect that it looks like the pigeon and cat were just passing each other without a care. Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Flying lessons   Flying lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Mini and Ben are beautiful cats. Flying lessons - Page 2 142829
They do seem to act as if Peter isn't even there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Flying lessons   Flying lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Peg 'n Peter wrote:
Pierina was here again this morning, but Poppy (dad) was pecking furiously at the back of her head/neck??? I tried to stop him but it didn't help. Is this significant of anything? Is there any way I can get him to stop? He does not do this with the other baby pidgie??

Maybe she is a he and dad is trying tio drive him from the nest. I have NO idea

Love the pictures. That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Flying lessons   Flying lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 pm

How are the babies doing? Are they still around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying lessons   Flying lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying lessons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Feral Pigeons and Doves-
Jump to: