Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!

Go down 
+6
EgypSwiftLady
rattyfied
Matilda
Jackie\'s Mom
AZWhitefeather
Teresa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Hercules is doing absolutely wonderful Woo hoo Woo hoo Woo hoo

I just know that he will continue to improve the more he uses his leg OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 395766

Hercules you are the sweetest little lovable monster I have ever seen I love it/them I love it/them OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 983488 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 983488 I love it/them I love it/them

Louise
OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 789920
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 am

More good news -- he can wriggle his toes!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Hercules has now been walking on his bad leg for a while, even if it's used more as a support than anything else.
Today I saw another quantum jump: I was watching him contemplating hopping onto a higher platform, when suddenly I saw him wriggle the toes on his bad foot! It may seem like such a little thing, but there was always a danger that he wouldn't regain sensitivity on that foot after the operations, let alone regain movement! What a bird! # 1

Next time I see it, I'll pick my jaw off the floor faster and run for the camera!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:05 pm

That's wonderful. It's amazing what just giving some time will do. I hope he continues to get better.
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Ah Teresa - this is REALLY GOOD NEWS!
Do you have access to DMSO? Here in Germany I can get it even via pharmacy besides ordering from Ebay. This stuff should be available from any store that carries paints in Portugal if the pharmacies do not order it for you. They use it for mixing up special lotions and cremes.

Don't worry about shipment. This stuff does not belong to special transportation requirements as it is difficult for inflammation etc. and it crystalizes below 18.5 °C.

Btw - I have tried it on myself when I had heavy fibro attack in the last days. This stuff really works like a miracle - the pain diappeared nearly instantly - better than with any pills.

And it has definitely a positive influence on Rudi's toes - he can move the middle toe of his bad foot! And each time when I treat him he can walk better afterwards - less or no limping!

I could imagine that it would help Hercules also!!!! I would try it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:04 pm

YESS!! This is great news, Teresa. Celebrate

Way To Go Hercules!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:09 am

Wonderful!!! OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 116281 Way to go Hercules! Celebrate
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Teresa, I'm so glad to hear that Hercules continues to show signs of additional improvement. Happy Dance Thrilled Happy Dance

Considering all that he has been through, he certainly has come a long, long way OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 395766

Louise OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 789920
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:42 pm

pigeonwriter wrote:
Ah Teresa - this is REALLY GOOD NEWS!
Do you have access to DMSO? Here in Germany I can get it even via pharmacy besides ordering from Ebay. This stuff should be available from any store that carries paints in Portugal if the pharmacies do not order it for you. They use it for mixing up special lotions and cremes.

That's a very good idea! The pharmacies had no idea about DMSO, neither did the hardware store, but I didn't think to look in the paint shops.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
technocactus

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:53 am

Lallalalaallalala OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 893919 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 893919 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 893919 Laughing Laughing OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 588547 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 588547 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 588547 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 46723 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 46723 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 26340I'm singing by the way...
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:16 pm

technocactus wrote:
Lallalalaallalala OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 893919 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 893919 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 893919 Laughing Laughing OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 588547 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 588547 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 588547 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 46723 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 46723 OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 26340I'm singing by the way...

Happy And it's a very sweet sound! Tickled Pink cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!   OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG, OMG, OMG, Hercules used his bad leg!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2