Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Need some help re: PMV and antibiotics

Go down 
+2
AZWhitefeather
Jaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Need some help re:  PMV and antibiotics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help re: PMV and antibiotics   Need some help re:  PMV and antibiotics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Congratulations to both of you. YOU rock
I never would have thought it possible from your initial description of his symptoms. Having a bad day

I let 2 go within the last week. It was a relief to give them their life back watch them return to where they are intended to be.

Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Need some help re: PMV and antibiotics   Need some help re:  PMV and antibiotics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:56 am

Thrilled Thanks for the update, Jaye.
You did a great job with this little one. Way to go

Cindy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Ivor

PostSubject: Re: Need some help re: PMV and antibiotics   Need some help re:  PMV and antibiotics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:08 am

Jaye I'm so happy that you did all that for this little one, I didn't think that he will survive, my mom even thought that was dead, I had blood even in my car, but you made it again, I'm the transporter and you are the guardian for the pigeons. Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help re: PMV and antibiotics   Need some help re:  PMV and antibiotics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help re: PMV and antibiotics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Emergency Room :: Pigeon and Dove Illness and Injury Discussion forum-
Jump to: