Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV Empty
PostSubject: FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV   FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:44 am

Last week I rescued from my back yard feral flock 2 birds. One baby, suffering from starvation and a full gown pidgeon with a wing issue it was unable to fly.

Though the resource section here I located the Flamingo Pet Clinic. I contacted them and they saw me and the birds almost immediately. I have since been back to them a second time.

I cannot say enough about this Clinic and it's staff. My experience on both visits has been way beyond all my expections. These are the most caring, compassionate people I have ever come accross in all my years of dealing with animal issues. The level of courtesy, professionalism, and expertise is astounding. The doctors there are fully literate in Avian medicine as well as all other venues of animal care.

If I haven't already said enough.........HEAR THIS.........The services they offer through their Wild Wings Project is ABSOLUTELY FREE. There was no charge, for the exams, or surgery, or injections, or medicines. I don't know what I would do without them.

I highly recommend this clinic to all here in Las Vegas. Not only for your pigeon needs, but please consider their services for all your other pets as well. This is an amazing place. I assure everyone you will not be disappointed. Like me, I am sure you will be more than impressed.

Thank you Pig "n" Angels and especially "Matilda" for giving us this very valuable resource directory.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV   FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Thank You for sharing your positive experience with The Flamingo Vet clinic.

They will definitely be my # 1 choice when recommending help to those in the LV area.

Best of luck to your little rescues.

Cindy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV   FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Actually...special thanks to Jenn for giving me a hand with the Nevada resources. Way To Go

I am just thrilled the list is working. Doesn't get any better than that. cheers
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV   FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi Jackie's Mom,

Great to see you here! And it is always good to hear of someone's personal experiences with a local resource... the Flamingo Pet Clinic sounds great and I am very relieved that there is somewhere in las Vegas that even I can recommend when there is no one in the US on line.

Cynthia
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeon-aid.pigeon.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV   FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLAMINGO PET CLINIC - LAS VEGAS, NV
Page 1 of 1