Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

IFAW on standby to help animals in Japan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

IFAW on standby to help animals in Japan Empty
PostSubject: IFAW on standby to help animals in Japan   IFAW on standby to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:07 pm

As the rescue efforts in Japan procede, the animals haven't been forgotten either. IFAW sent me this e-mail, that I thought I'd share with you.
May God help the recuers help the stranded, human or animal.

Quote :
Dear Supporter,
Our hearts go out to the people of Japan.
The magnitude 8.9 earthquake that struck near Japan’s east coast spawned a ferocious tsunami that swept away buildings and vehicles, sparked numerous fires, and inundated vast swaths of cropland.
The human tragedy is profound: hundreds of people have already perished and that number could quickly rise as rescue efforts continue. Scores of homes were destroyed and much of the impact area will likely be without power for some time.
Of course, there may also be hundreds or thousands of domestic and wild animals in need of care and attention.
The human rescue and relief efforts are already underway, and I’ve advised our Emergency Relief Teams to be on standby to rescue animals.
IFAW’s teams are experts in water rescue and have responded to numerous earthquakes, tsunamis, floods and other disasters. We are closely monitoring the situation in Japan through IFAW’s office in Tokyo, and have already reached out to our friends and contacts there to offer whatever assistance is needed.
I will update you as soon as we know more about any help IFAW might be asked to provide.
In the meantime, please join me in keeping the people of Japan in your hearts and thoughts.
Sincerely,

Fred O'Regan
IFAW President

Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

IFAW on standby to help animals in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: IFAW on standby to help animals in Japan   IFAW on standby to help animals in Japan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 am

Thank you for sharing your email from IFAW with us, Teresa. IFAW on standby to help animals in Japan 142829
Bless all the rescuers, both human and animal, that are putting in hundreds of hours to help in the rescue mission. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com

IFAW on standby to help animals in Japan
Page 1 of 1