Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
technocactus

URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.  Empty
PostSubject: URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.    URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:15 pm

I am helping Terry at FB. She's looking for someone who could help drive an injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.    URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:59 pm

That's Barbara's pigeon, isn't it? I don't think we have any members near Santa Monica, so I contacted first Elizabeth of Mickacoo and then Terry about this rescue. I'm so happy that Terry is able to help, and thank you so much for trying to organise transport for him.

I hope someone is going that way soon and may be able to take him. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.    URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:26 am

Thanks for all your help, Tech. Thank You Pigeon angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.    URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT: Californians: Need someone to drive injured pij from Sta Monica to Lake Forest.
Page 1 of 1