Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pigie

Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture?   Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (bridge) picture that is displayed at the header of the Rainbow Bridge forum? send pic to youAreCrazyDude@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigie.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture?   Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Sorry Pigie, but I don't think it's possible to circulate that pic because of the copyright. However, I have found a few similar ones online by googling "rainbow bridge pigeons". Would you like the links to any of those?
Back to top Go down
pigie

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture?   Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Teresa wrote:
Sorry Pigie, but I don't think it's possible to circulate that pic because of the copyright. However, I have found a few similar ones online by googling "rainbow bridge pigeons". Would you like the links to any of those?

I ain't no gonna tell nobody. Just wanna put it on my desktop.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture?   Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 pm

pigie wrote:
I ain't no gonna tell nobody.

You already have. lol! That's too funny It's Cindy's copyright (AZWhitefeather). You'll need to speak to her about it.
Back to top Go down
pigie

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture?   Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:59 am

Teresa wrote:
pigie wrote:
I ain't no gonna tell nobody.

You already have. lol! That's too funny It's Cindy's copyright (AZWhitefeather). You'll need to speak to her about it.

What kind of "copy-left" is that? She ain't selling the picture anyway. If picture is copyrighted then it should make profit (be sold somewhere) - not just sit there, locked in the underground bunker. It's like burying diamonds for 1000000000 years for safe-keeping.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture?   Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:54 pm

She does sell pictures. And cards made from them. And she can do what she likes with them, including using them in her own forum. And you're not furthering your cause by being difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture?   Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can I get Pigeons In The Rainbow (Bridge) picture?
Page 1 of 1