Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Tweaty isn't right today

Go down 
+3
Matilda
Cynthia
Little Fledgling
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little Fledgling
Special Pigeon Angel
Little Fledgling

Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweaty isn't right today   Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:17 am

So helpful - thanks. It's brilliant Right on Now I know why you can see peas, etc moving down the right hand side. I stupidly worried (me, a worrier - you've guessed it!) and thought the left hand side was blocked! So little knowledge.... Embarassed

I think I was fine when he was a baby as luckily he took to bottle feeding instantly. He's had a good feed today and lots of pecking (and drinks) so I can only assume he was a bit flustered with the bad weather and felt cold and grumpy. I'm so relieved, like you Cynthia! He's back to his cheeky self now.

However, information on illnesses, feeding juveniles and weaning, is very scarce on the internet so it was great to be pointed in this direction by Cynthia. The more 'stickies' you can have, the better, then it saves everyone answering the same questions over and over again, especially as the forum gets (hopefully!) busier.

I pm'd Janet last night so worried I'd been too needy on the forum. There is nothing worse than someone continually asking questions but not giving anything back. I promise when I'm a bit more experienced I will be more than happy to help anyone. She messaged back to tell me not to worry - and so I won't!
xx
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Tweaty isn't right today   Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 am

Little Fledgling wrote:
So helpful - thanks. It's brilliant Right on Now I know why you can see peas, etc moving down the right hand side. I stupidly worried (me, a worrier - you've guessed it!) and thought the left hand side was blocked! So little knowledge.... :oops

I pm'd Janet last night so worried I'd been too needy on the forum. There is nothing worse than someone continually asking questions but not giving anything back. I promise when I'm a bit more experienced I will be more than happy to help anyone. She messaged back to tell me not to worry - and so I won't!
xx

Hi Wendy, I am really pleased Tweaty's back to normal, so is his friend. Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 142829

I still ask questions time and time again. A lot to do with medications and dosages but do like to know that what I'm doing is ok as sometimes their lives depend on it.

Keep up the good work. Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 514260
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Tweaty isn't right today   Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 am

Little Fledgling wrote:
So helpful - thanks. It's brilliant Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 878776 Now I know why you can see peas, etc moving down the right hand side. I stupidly worried (me, a worrier - you've guessed it!) and thought the left hand side was blocked! So little knowledge.... Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 Icon_redface

I think I was fine when he was a baby as luckily he took to bottle feeding instantly. He's had a good feed today and lots of pecking (and drinks) so I can only assume he was a bit flustered with the bad weather and felt cold and grumpy. I'm so relieved, like you Cynthia! He's back to his cheeky self now.

However, information on illnesses, feeding juveniles and weaning, is very scarce on the internet so it was great to be pointed in this direction by Cynthia.

The more 'stickies' you can have, the better, then it saves everyone answering the same questions over and over again, especially as the forum gets (hopefully!) busier.

xx
There's nothing more frustrating than to go looking for something only to have to sift through numerous posts to find what you're looking for (I did that on another forum and it was taking so long, I forgot what I was looking for. Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Must admit some of that was due to age I'm sure. Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 164371 ).

To help eliminate that problem, some forums have been created for reference only, with associated forums open for discussion.
I hope this does help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Little Fledgling
Special Pigeon Angel
Little Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Tweaty isn't right today   Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:08 am

You're doing a great job - all of you. Tweaty wouldn't have survived those first few days if it wasn't for Cynthia's website and yesterday he just had warm peas when we was feeling off colour. I wouldn't have known to do that either, if it hadn't been for this forum. It's fab Jumpin for joy

I've uploaded another pic to the gallery when you get a moment!

Wend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tweaty isn't right today   Tweaty isn't right today - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tweaty isn't right today
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2