Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Penny Lane

Go down 
+8
Jackie\'s Mom
plamenh
jamy
EgypSwiftLady
Tech
Matilda
AZWhitefeather
Birdbarn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

Penny Lane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny Lane   Penny Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:15 pm

cheers Yippie---- I love a GOOD story with a GREAT big FAT happy ending!

HOOOO-RAH! High 5 Amazing story... and of course the saying ...."Sometimes things fall apart ...so better things FALL TOGETHER!" ...is absolutely appropriate, I can attest; things have certainly fallen together JUST fine and dandy for her!!! Not to mention .... now she has a permanent address at the Birdbarn Manison, a mate and NOW a NEST.... well, I do believe my lil' feathered friend has HIT the PIJIE Celebrate Jackpot! Celebrate I just love such HAPPY--happy endings! Circle of Love

and She says: SHE LOVES YOU cpp AT the BIRDBARN Manison!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Penny Lane   Penny Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:41 am

Penny Lane - Page 2 106767 Fredrick and Penny Lane have taken up residency in the Jacobin loft on the right-side of the main Birdbarn. Yes, the corner by the door which is not always the idea spot. They have both been adding straw to their nest and Fredrick is a good mate, laying on the egg more than most do.Penny Lane - Page 2 106767

Fredrick is also disabled, only flying about five to six feet off the ground. I think he was hit by a car. His left side kinda bends inward. He has a droopy wing and some foot string injury.

The main Birdbarn with all the established birds can be intimidating for a new arrival. I always keep a close eye to be sure they are not picked on. I'm sure once he becomes more secure they will move into the Birdbarn.
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Penny Lane   Penny Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:09 am

Matilda wrote:
I have a couple that love to make a nest, on the floor, in a corner too. Penny Lane - Page 2 106767

Us too! No matter how hard I try to stop them they keep making new nest. I even built a nest box and put it on the floor but they wouldn't use it! :For Shame:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Penny Lane   Penny Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:24 am

True, nesting on the floor isn't the best idea, but at least Frederick and Penny Lane are nesting in the corner. Penny Lane - Page 2 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penny Lane   Penny Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penny Lane
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2