Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Nest building a la Muffin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenaka
Special Pigeon Angel
Jenaka

Nest building a la Muffin Empty
PostSubject: Nest building a la Muffin   Nest building a la Muffin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 am

Today I was in the bird room when Muffin flew to my shoulder. He was trembling so I knew he wanted something. When I noticed there was no nest materials on the desk, I went and got some from the box of tobacco stalks. I broke them up into thirds as they are quite long. Muffin went right for them and began bringing them to Ladybird on their nest. I left the room. Ten minutes later I heard a noise. When I went to look, Muffin was in the box of tobacco stalks, rummaging around for more twigs. He grabbed a 10 inch long twig. He had a little trouble getting it through the nest box door but he managed. When I looked in his nest box there was Lady sitting amid a pile of long twigs looking quite content. Laughing

Nest building a la Muffin Muffin10

Nest building a la Muffin 00115
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PigeonFriend
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Nest building a la Muffin   Nest building a la Muffin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:29 am

Oh Jenn, your pidjies are quite a character That's too funny I am still smiling thinking about McGee.
Muffin is a 'dutiful' husband Laughing
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Nest building a la Muffin   Nest building a la Muffin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:03 am

Gotta love Muffin's independence to go scouting on his own for twigs, AND find them! Nest building a la Muffin 573503
Then his determination to get them back to his sweetie. Nest building a la Muffin 766985
I can just hear him saying, "Thanks for going to all that trouble to break the twigs, Mom, but I'll go pick out my own, thank you." Nest building a la Muffin 164371 "I know just the ones my Ladybird likes." Nest building a la Muffin 2378

Too cute!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nest building a la Muffin   Nest building a la Muffin Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:49 am

Oh Jen,

I never fail to smile when you post stories about your pigeon's antics, that is so funny. Laughing

I had a similar situation the other day with the Watercress I give my birds.
I've always chopped it into managable pieces as they sometimes have a problem getting the whole leaf in their mouths.
Bandy, since having the babies has turned into a maniac when she sees the packet and she started to tear at the bag and proceeded to take a whole bunch of cress out and pulled it to bits herself, eating the storks in one go. Why do I bother. I have NO idea

love the pictures.

Janet
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nest building a la Muffin   Nest building a la Muffin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 pm

These pijs characters make my day Laughing Happy LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nest building a la Muffin   Nest building a la Muffin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nest building a la Muffin
Page 1 of 1