Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Raven the snow white dove

Go down 
+6
Shalimar
jamy
rattyfied
Matilda
AZWhitefeather
EgypSwiftLady
10 posters
AuthorMessage
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

Raven the snow white dove Empty
PostSubject: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:24 am

Raven the snow white dove Raven_10

Let me introduce a good friend of mine, Raven.
She was an oops baby here at the sanctuary :eek: I had to finish handfeeding her because she was very much smaller than her clutch mate.

Raven lives in my bedroom but spends much of her time in my studio/office supervising any of the work thats being done. For such a small girl she can be a white streak as she flies with daredevil pression in front of your face landing in one of her baskets that hang from the ceiling.
If you ask her a question she always answers with her dove laugh. When someone new comes into her domain Raven will watch them from either a basket or her swing before she greets them with a bow & coo followed by her hearty dove laugh.

Raven is one of my toughest critics wanting to help pick the shining color beads or choosing the thread for a scarf I'm going to make.
At night before we retire she loves to sit on my chest so we can discuss the days events and watch some TV.

She reminds me everyday that the best things in life don't necessarily come in the biggest packages. Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 am

Welcome to Pigeon Angels, Raven. Raven the snow white dove 803589
You are a little beauty. Raven the snow white dove 7471
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:42 am

Oh Robin...that is so sweet. I look forward to reading more about Raven.
Back to top Go down
rattyfied
Special Pigeon Angel
rattyfied

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:00 pm

she sounds like a wonderful companion I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattyfied/sets/
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm

What a sweetheart. How lovely to have such a reliable work mate to share your day with.

I love it/them

How old is she Robin?

Janet
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks everyone Happy As much as I try not to have favorites she is mine. Feeling great

Janet, she was 2 yrs. old this past Aug.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:26 pm

EgypSwiftLady wrote:
Thanks everyone Raven the snow white dove Icon_biggrin As much as I try not to have favorites she is mine. Raven the snow white dove Icon_sunny

Janet, she was 2 yrs. old this past Aug.

Having a favorite is a choice of the heart...it just is...you can't do anything about it but accept it. Raven the snow white dove 458406
Back to top Go down
Shalimar
Special Pigeon Angel
Shalimar

PostSubject: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi Robin, Oh Robin she is a sweetheart...how fortunate she is to have you....and vice versa....
Cute Dove Dove right
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:04 am

Raven is such a pretty bird Robin I love it/them she's lovely
EgypSwiftLady wrote:

She reminds me everyday that the best things in life don't necessarily come in the biggest packages. Happy
Couldn't agree more Smile
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Raven is beautiful~ pigeon 1 she reminds me of my Noelle. I just love how they talk right back to you too.. Laughing . Congrats on raising a fine young one there Mom! Way To Go .. You did a great JOB! and a big scritch and snuggle for Raven too! Hi there/Bye
Back to top Go down
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Happy Raven is one pretty girl. If she does house work like dusting , That's too funny I want her now. I can use the help.

All kidding aside, she seem very content living inside with you. Can you blame her? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Dusting? Yes, they help a lot blowing the dust out of my cabinet high-tops whenever they fly.

Raven is very beautiful..Mmmwmahh!
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:25 am

Birdbarn wrote:
Happy Raven is one pretty girl. If she does house work like dusting , That's too funny I want her now. I can use the help.

All kidding aside, she seem very content living inside with you. Can you blame her? Smile

Am I suppose to dust???? Raven the snow white dove 106767 That's too funny Actually she does kinda help with the dusting, anything place that is a potential landing spot is cover with fabric Wink So when you you walk into the room it looks as if we are getting ready to shut the place down for the winter... most furniture is covered with "dust cloth's"! Laughing
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:27 am

AZJourney wrote:
Raven is beautiful~ pigeon 1 she reminds me of my Noelle. I just love how they talk right back to you too.. Laughing . Congrats on raising a fine young one there Mom! Way To Go .. You did a great JOB! and a big scritch and snuggle for Raven too! Hi there/Bye

Thanks Jenn Happy I remember reading about Noelle on PT, how is she doing?
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 am

Shalimar wrote:
Hi Robin, Oh Robin she is a sweetheart...how fortunate she is to have you....and vice versa....
Cute Dove Dove right

Thank you Shalimar Happy
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 am

priya wrote:
Raven is such a pretty bird Robin I love it/them she's lovely
EgypSwiftLady wrote:

Couldn't agree more Smile

Happy Happy Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 am

Wink I just checked your site, Iron Wolf Farm Sanctuary. Wow, what a great job you do helping these unwanted critters.

Smile Your daily chores must keep your mornings busy.
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Birdbarn wrote:
Wink I just checked your site, Iron Wolf Farm Sanctuary. Wow, what a great job you do helping these unwanted critters.

I was having a good look at the site aswell, quite amazing. Loved all the pictures.

Janet
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Birdbarn wrote:

Morning, afternoons & evenings Laughing
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:33 pm

jamy wrote:

I was having a good look at the site aswell, quite amazing. Loved all the pictures.

Janet

Thanks Happy As you can tell I love taking photos Raven the snow white dove 142829
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven the snow white dove   Raven the snow white dove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven the snow white dove
Page 1 of 1