Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Our little Pina is quite sick

Go down 
+5
AZWhitefeather
Jackie\'s Mom
priya
Matilda
pigeonwriter
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Our little Pina is quite sick - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little Pina is quite sick   Our little Pina is quite sick - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Matilda wrote:
That is odd she has been on her eggs so long.

Are you sure she hasn't laid tweo more next to the pretend one? She could be playing a trick on you to keep you on your toes. Our little Pina is quite sick - Page 4 46723

Our Pij'ette will sit on her 'fake' eggs forever. Silly girl. Oh brother
But, I do check under her, just in case she tries to pull a fast one one me. Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Our little Pina is quite sick   Our little Pina is quite sick - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 am

Our little Pina is quite sick - Page 4 321758 Our little Pina is quite sick - Page 4 321758 Our little Pina is quite sick - Page 4 321758

Oh - I am checking the nest every day. After I read about all your oops babies I am not going to let her play that trick on me! And....
this morning there was actually a third one in the nest LOL LOL LOL but I knew this would be coming from her behaviour!!!! So it was easy to just remove the real egg and leave the other two - probably tomorrow there will be another fresh one....

Apparently Pina is an egg fetishist- just like her mother Winnie who also was more interested in eggs than in the babies afterwards because poor Willy had to do all the job with feeding and changing the diapers...

Btw - Winnie is awfully molting at the moment but she is doing very well. She is coming every day several times to take breakfast and lunch and supper and often hangs around on the balcony with the gang. But she does not seem to be with Paulchen still - but I am not sure. Paulchen appears on the balcony sporadically but he does not come in though. But he seems to be doing very well.

Jimi is also coming each day but also here I am not sure whether he is still together with Alice. Alice has not appeared on the balcony for months so I do not know what happened to her. Could be that she is simply busy with raising the kids.

Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Our little Pina is quite sick   Our little Pina is quite sick - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:01 am

My guys are molting like crazy too, Petra. Serious EEK!!

I'm glad to hear your 'babies' come by for a visit. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little Pina is quite sick   Our little Pina is quite sick - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little Pina is quite sick
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4