Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Brought home little Valiant today!

Go down 
+3
Jackie\'s Mom
Matilda
taylor-bird
7 posters
AuthorMessage
taylor-bird

taylor-bird

Brought home little Valiant today! Empty
PostSubject: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Charis brought me the most darling little pigeon ever! He is tiny, much smaller then most pigeons his age, so I named him Valiant, after the cartoon. Seems very fitting because he is very curious and has lots of pigeonality for such a little one Smile
I'm not sure if he is a 'he' or a 'she', but I have using the term 'he' because I say 'she' for Taylor, which by the reaction she had to little Valiant I may have to switch 'her' to a 'he' Lol Hmmm I think Taylor may just be territorial, I've had females in the past act a lot like males.. but I'm sure there's an entire section on here for that subject! Laughing
I haven't introduced them officially, Taylor just saw him from her coop in my room.
Here are some pictures of Valiant Happy
Brought home little Valiant today! Val-na10

Brought home little Valiant today! Val-po10

Brought home little Valiant today! Val-pe10

Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Valient is certainly adorable and one of the smallest ppigeons I have ever seen...the other being Blueberry.
Wednesday I had an email form my friend Deb, that he had been brough to the Audubon Care center a couple of weeks ago when it was really hot. As they are not federally licensed to accept pigeons, he brought him home with her. Deb and her family left for vacation today and she very much needed a safe place for this cutie to go. He is very lucky Saska said ...yes.
I picked him up latter last night and he was a little frightened of me. I think it may have been different had I been able to pick him up duing the daylight hours. He took to Saska right away.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Brought home little Valiant today! 100_2511

This is a picture of when he escaped from his kennel this morning.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Brought home little Valiant today! 100_2512

Two lovely, cpp in Rainier, Oregon
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 pm

He's absolutely adorable Saska I love it/them Brought home little Valiant today! 983488 I love it/them

His coloring is beautiful. I know he will have a wonderful home with you Pigeon angel

Louise
Brought home little Valiant today! 789920
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Valient is too adorable. Tickled Pink

Please keep us posted, Saska.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Oh Valiant is just too cute. Please keep us updated.
Nice to see your pics too.
Back to top Go down
taylor-bird

taylor-bird

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:22 am

Matilda wrote:
I picked him up latter last night and he was a little frightened of me. I think it may have been different had I been able to pick him up duing the daylight hours. He took to Saska right away.

He was a bit un-sure of me at first too, but on the way home back to Astoria we stopped at a coffee drive thru and as I was waiting I thought about how Charis said he peeped when he heard her horny little hen cooing from her nest, so I looked over at his crate, lowered my head and coo'ed to him the way a mother would and sure enough he instantly started squeaking and shaking his shoulders! The rest of the drive home he laid as close to me from inside the crate as he could and when we got home I let him out in my bedroom and from then on till his bedtime he was on me.. too bad I was wearing a white sweater, it's all polka-dotted in pigeon poop now! haha Laughing
He is a sweet heart. And so so tiny I love it/them

Thank You circling For bringing him into my life Charis Smile
Back to top Go down
taylor-bird

taylor-bird

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:27 am

Almost life size, but he has a full little crop!Happy
Brought home little Valiant today! Tiny_v10

Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:18 am

Valiant looks adorable I love it/them and good to see you too :)
Looking forward to more pics and update on his progress
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 am

I just love pijjies at this age. Their facial expressions are adorable. And Valient's is no different in the photo of you holding him, Saska. # 1
Precious picture. Brought home little Valiant today! 395766
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 am

Valient is so very cute! I love it/them At that age I think their beaks look so very big on their little faces Brought home little Valiant today! 395766

Keep us updated on his progress. Brought home little Valiant today! 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 am

You sure have a way with pigeons, Saska.
Back to top Go down
taylor-bird

taylor-bird

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Valiant in his Flightsuit!
Brought home little Valiant today! Val-fl10
Looking very streamlined and posing for the camera Smile
Brought home little Valiant today! Val-fl11
Bonding with my boyfriend Michael, he looks so TINY in this one! Brought home little Valiant today! 983488
Brought home little Valiant today! Michae11
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm

That's going to make your life easier. I'm glad he's comfortable with it. Very cute.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Seems like little Valiant is adjusting quite well. Brought home little Valiant today! 395766 He looks adorable in his flight suit I love it/them Brought home little Valiant today! 983488 I love it/them

Again, I love his coloring......he has markings like a blue bar......I quess we can call him a "Brown Bar" Laughing

Louise
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:04 am

When he was with me, I didn't notice the coloring as having some brown tones.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:20 am

Jackie's Mom wrote:
Seems like little Valiant is adjusting quite well. Brought home little Valiant today! 395766 He looks adorable in his flight suit I love it/them Brought home little Valiant today! 983488 I love it/them

Again, I love his coloring......he has markings like a blue bar......I quess we can call him a "Brown Bar" Laughing

Louise

It does look like he has some brown tones to him.
Or does it just look like that in the pictures, Sasha?
Back to top Go down
taylor-bird

taylor-bird

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 pm

The photo's add to the brownish tones, he does have some, but I think when he gets his adult feather's he will be mostly grey. Or after he gets a bath! haha
I had a pigeon named peepers who had almost the same shade of brown, it's dull but is really pretty.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:02 pm

I love the brown tones. I love it/them
They seem real prevalent in the first photo, which are gorgeous. Star quality
Of course Valient will be a beauty no matter what color his big bird feathers turn out to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brought home little Valiant today!   Brought home little Valiant today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brought home little Valiant today!
Page 1 of 1