Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella

Go down 
+9
rattyfied
Naunnie
jamy
Matilda
Teresa
pigeonwriter
AZWhitefeather
Cynthia
plamenh
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:07 pm

plamenh wrote:
Matilda wrote:

No reason..just getting to know you. Smile

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Bow11

Then ask and thou shall be answered, Lady.

I love your answer. Happy

Hmmm You have given me another wonderful idea for a new thread....
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:49 am

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image107 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image108
Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image109 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image110
Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image111 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image112

Carla after her first bath. I wondre how many she needs untill becomes snow white. LOL

(I could not take the picture of her in the bathtube as she insisted my hand to be close to her in the water)
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:14 am

Carla is such a pretty little one, plamenh.
Looks like she's made herself nice and comfy on the back of your hand. Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 893919
I sure enjoy you sharing her photos with us. Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 98152
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Carla has grown so much! cheers It's wonderful to see her looking so contented!
Her story is the most heart-warming reminder not to give up in the face of frightening odds. It's like watching a miracle unfold!
Way To Go Pigeon angel Star quality
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 am

Why simple when it can be complicated?Pigeons are funny birds, if some deserves to be called clown in the feathered kingdom, I’ll vote for them.

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image126 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image127
Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image128 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image129
Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image130 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image131

This was Carla today making sure ghat noone will steal her food dish.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 am

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 914356
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 am

High 5 I can only agree - they are real funny birds :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:32 am

OM Goodness...too funny! Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 164371
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:05 pm

So funny! LOL LOL LOL
And Carla is so big and so beautiful! Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:33 am

I have NO idea How did I miss this thread. I have NO idea

What a bang up job you have done with this little guy. His transformation is remarkable. He does seem to be very curious about his surroundings. He is one big bird. That's too funny
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:12 am

She is real fun, I love hand reared squeakers they are so tame and natural in interaction with humans. Smile
Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image133
Today was cold day and she was all fluffed and sleepy (only word food would budge her).
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:19 am

She is so sweet. I love that picture. Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 334215
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:29 am

She's a cutie, alright! Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 52853
Back to top Go down
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:39 am

Sorry Sorry Carla about the gender mix up. I've done that twice recently.

You are just a really BIG girl. Phamenh must feed you very well.
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Birdbarn wrote:
Sorry Sorry Carla about the gender mix up. I've done that twice recently.

You are just a really BIG girl. Phamenh must feed you very well.

Not to worry Joe, she saw today feral pigeon that entered the loft when I was feeding them and started Coo Bow arround her food dish. It may still be that Carla becomes Carlo. Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 106767
Back to top Go down
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:05 pm

plamenh wrote:
Why simple when it can be complicated?Pigeons are funny birds, if some deserves to be called clown in the feathered kingdom, I’ll vote for them.

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image126 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image127
Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image128 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image129
Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image130 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image131

This was Carla today making sure ghat noone will steal her food dish.

Very Beautiful Bird Plamenh. I have been calling my pijs clown. They are always funny.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Well she/he is a gorgeous bird. What a difference from when you found him/her. You have done such an amazing job with this beautiful little bird. What a wonderful story.
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image143 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image144
Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image145 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image146
Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image147 Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Image148
Couldn't resist and took some pictures of Carla today Smile
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:11 pm

The blacked tip tail is so beautiful. I wouldn't have been able to resisty taking pictures of this beauty either. Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 334215
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Great pictures, Plamenh. Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 142829
The 'tail end' photo is adorable. Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 893919 Love the black tipped feathers.

Is that a type of screen you have on the floor of her cage?
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:35 am

Missed this thread. What an amazing story...you have done a great job again Plamen in caring for this beautiful gorgeous bird Way To Go The odds seemed to be stacked against her but what a recovery! Loved your detailed treatment descriptions Smile
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Carla is a star!
Love the photos, especially the one showing her pretty tail feathers!

By the way, I saw this in a shop -- they agree that Carla is a sweetie, by the looks of it! That's too funny

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 DSCNB3571-r500
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 914356
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Teresa wrote:
Carla is a star!
Love the photos, especially the one showing her pretty tail feathers!

By the way, I saw this in a shop -- they agree that Carla is a sweetie, by the looks of it! That's too funny

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 DSCNB3571-r500

ROTFL Yes che is mini sweetie, but gorwing fast. ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella   Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind Baby pigeon with Salmonella
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4