Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!

Go down 
+9
priya
Teresa
pigeonwriter
Joyfulsongtree
Jackie\'s Mom
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
plamenh
AZJourney
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:05 pm

((((((thank you Jaye)))))) it means so much. It really does!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Hey Jenn,
Check your pm box. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed that.

I'm glad you found out.It helps to know. Really, you were fighting a loosing battle.
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
Hey Jenn,
Check your pm box. Smile

OH CINDY!!! Sorry My bad!!! I just replied.
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Matilda wrote:

I'm glad you found out.It helps to know. Really, you were fighting a loosing battle.

I know Disappointed Poor baby. It is good to know... I believe you can never get enough information!!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm

AZJourney wrote:
Fancyfeathers wrote:
Hey Jenn,
Check your pm box. Smile

OH CINDY!!! Sorry My bad!!! I just replied.

:That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Oh Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news!
It's just heartbreaking to lose a dear one so suddenly, in spite of all your efforts, in spite of all the prayers! She must have seen your tears and sent you the message that's she's well, and always close to you.
pigeon 1 Fly free, sweet Zoe!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:11 am

AZJourney wrote:
Matilda wrote:

I know Disappointed Poor baby. It is good to know...
I believe you can never get enough information!!

I agree
And we thank you so much for posting the information you obtained, as painful as it must have been, Jenn. Pigeon angel
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 am

Jenn Disappointed it must have been so hard for you to do all this but you are a special angel and so is Zoe Pigeon angel Really saddened to hear what Zoe underwent Very sad but this makes me all the more feel at least she is now away from all the pain and in safe hands. Precious baby.

Wonder how many more dreaded diseases our angels have to face Very sad As if the ones they already have to undergo wasn't enough Very sad This pseudomonas sounds painful Very sad

hugs to you Jenn
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 am

Hey Jenn,
I'm so glad you received comfort from your special cloud formation. I know you will miss Zoe much for a long time to come, and I was thinking (and hope you don't think me too weird or untimely in suggesting this) ... but over the years I have been gifted periodically with "visitations" in my sleep dreams from much beloved animals who have left this plane. They are very vivid and so much like real encounters. Inevitably there is the disappointment of waking up to "reality", but these dreams have been worth that to me. I'd be happy to pray for Zoe to visit you that way if you want...

Thank you for sharing the lab update with us. That is one horribly gnarly and self protective bacteria.
Group hug
Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 am

Joyfulsongtree wrote:
Hey Jenn,
I'm so glad you received comfort from your special cloud formation. I know you will miss Zoe much for a long time to come, and I was thinking (and hope you don't think me too weird or untimely in suggesting this) ... but over the years I have been gifted periodically with "visitations" in my sleep dreams from much beloved animals who have left this plane. They are very vivid and so much like real encounters. Inevitably there is the disappointment of waking up to "reality", but these dreams have been worth that to me. I'd be happy to pray for Zoe to visit you that way if you want...

Thank you for sharing the lab update with us. That is one horribly gnarly and self protective bacteria.
Group hug
Best wishes,

YES yes YES Carol.. Please do.... I am intuitive...not sure if you knew that??? I try very hard to see her and hear her.... BUT I get nothing... it is most frustrating. I hear Baxter ALL the time... pigeon 1

THANK YOU so much for thinking of me! :Yes:
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 am

Joyfulsongtree wrote:
Hey Jenn,

Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 6049
Best wishes,

Carol...I have those kinds of visits too.
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:23 am

AZJourney wrote:
Joyfulsongtree wrote:
... I have been gifted periodically with "visitations" in my sleep dreams from much beloved animals who have left this plane. They are very vivid and so much like real encounters. Inevitably there is the disappointment of waking up to "reality", but these dreams have been worth that to me. I'd be happy to pray for Zoe to visit you that way if you want...

YES yes YES Carol.. Please do.... I am intuitive...not sure if you knew that??? I try very hard to see her and hear her.... BUT I get nothing... it is most frustrating. I hear Baxter ALL the time... pigeon 1

THANK YOU so much for thinking of me! :Yes:

Jenn, I knew you were intuitive, but wasnt sure if you were intuitive (heehee :)
It's soon yet, give it some time and you will be able to sense her...
I think of and pray for you every day Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 am

Matilda wrote:
Joyfulsongtree wrote:
... over the years I have been gifted periodically with "visitations" in my sleep dreams from much beloved animals who have left this plane. They are very vivid and so much like real encounters. Inevitably there is the disappointment of waking up to "reality", but these dreams have been worth that to me.

Carol...I have those kinds of visits too.
Charis, I'm so glad you do too. They are cherished memories, just as if they were "real"...

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Jenn, I do hope you get to see Zoe and are reassured that she is happy.

I don't usually 'see' the departed ones, but I often sense when the living are in danger -- so strongly it wakes me up from the deepest sleep.
It happened when my daughter was a baby and stopped breathing in the middle of the night; when I woke up 'knowing' my cat Susie was in trouble and I got dressed and went out at 4 am to find her stuck between two walls; when I jumped out of bed to find Piper Pigeon on the floor of the corridor, two feet away from Lawrence Cat (never left the door open after that); and when I dreamed the lemon tree I'd raised from seed was being eaten alive by a monster catterpillar -- got up, went to check, found a caterpillar eating it! Crazy, but true.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Teresa wrote:

I don't usually 'see' the departed ones, but I often sense when the living are in danger -- so strongly it wakes me up from the deepest sleep.
It happened when my daughter was a baby and stopped breathing in the middle of the night; when I woke up 'knowing' my cat Susie was in trouble and I got dressed and went out at 4 am to find her stuck between two walls; when I jumped out of bed to find Piper Pigeon on the floor of the corridor, two feet away from Lawrence Cat (never left the door open after that); and when I dreamed the lemon tree I'd raised from seed was being eaten alive by a monster catterpillar -- got up, went to check, found a caterpillar eating it!
Crazy, but true.

It may sound crazy to some, but I believe you. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
Teresa wrote:

It happened when my daughter was a baby and stopped breathing in the middle of the night; when I woke up 'knowing' my cat Susie was in trouble and I got dressed and went out at 4 am to find her stuck between two walls; when I jumped out of bed to find Piper Pigeon on the floor of the corridor, two feet away from Lawrence Cat (never left the door open after that); and when I dreamed the lemon tree I'd raised from seed was being eaten alive by a monster catterpillar -- got up, went to check, found a caterpillar eating it!
Crazy, but true.

It may sound crazy to some, but I believe you. Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 570843

Me too. Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 458406
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:36 am

:Yes: me Three!

Thank you Teresa~ Group hug
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:03 pm

:Yes: Me four! What a wonderful gift, Teresa, wow.

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!   Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers and wishes of wellness needed for Zoe!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3