Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

just sharing pix

Go down 
+7
jamy
EgypSwiftLady
AZWhitefeather
Paintedpigeons
NiteOwl
Matilda
Tech
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 am

Hello All,

I missed this site.
I took a picture of my Piggy & Bank sharing the nest. I don't know what they were trying to do but there are two eggs under them.
They were on the nest for 3 1/2 hours together. They always do that.

Tech
just sharing pix P__b10
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:06 am

Maybe they were thinking that if they both incubated the eggs, they would hatch. just sharing pix 466834

I actually noticed my Sammy and Romey doing the same thing a few days ago near the end of the incubation cycle. That's just a guess on my part. Maybe someone else will know.

You were missed as much as you missed us. Glad you are back. just sharing pix 458406
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:11 pm

I have one pair, Kane and April. They're cute. When the fake eggs don't hatch, She will have two more, in another little nest that she fashions next to the old one. She will sit on them, and Kane apparently is not ready to give up on the old ones, so he sits on them. You should see the two of them in their box, each sitting on a nest of eggs. It's so cute. He tries so hard that it makes me feel bad that he has no chance of hatching them.
Back to top Go down
Paintedpigeons

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

that is a cute and great picture you have there , never forget how they are including you in their lives as it is truely a gift with each an every moment they share just sharing pix 142829
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Cute picture, Tech. Smile
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 am

Very sweet! Circle of Love

I love to watch some of our pairs and how they interact with each other.
Some are just like these two all lovey dovey and tender. I love it/them And then others seem like all they do is bicker & boss each other around.

Are these two usually so sweet with each other?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Tech, that is a lovely picture.

I have two mated females and they both sit on the nest together quite a lot of the time.
Mind you the reason for them doing that I think is that they both lay eggs, so have four at a time to keep warm. I love it/them

Janet
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm

EgypSwiftLady wrote:
Very sweet! Circle of Love

I love to watch some of our pairs and how they interact with each other.
Some are just like these two all lovey dovey and tender. I love it/them And then others seem like all they do is bicker & boss each other around.

Are these two usually so sweet with each other?

Thanks all. Yes, most of the time, they are sweet to each other. But one time I saw Bank (male) pushed Piggy out of his way :For Shame:
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

....And I scolded Bank - "Don't ever do that to a lady. You should act like a gentleman!".
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Tech wrote:
....And I scolded Bank - "Don't ever do that to a lady. You should act like a gentleman!".

And did he sulk for being compared to a mere human?... That's too funny

That's a lovely photo, Tech! I love it/them Love the cage decorations too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:50 am

Teresa wrote:
Tech wrote:

And did he sulk for being compared to a mere human?... That's too funny

just sharing pix 321758 That's too funny :That\\\'s so f

I could swear my doves know exactly why they're being (lovingly) scolded though - IF their hormones aren't TOO much in control - like any human... :Rolling eyes:

Tech, our doves (both pairs) are like Charis said, they like to share the nest around courting time and also when their (dummy) eggs would have been hatching...

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
technocactus

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: PIGEON SOUP   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:47 am

Another late evening bath last night. While I was in the shower, he kept on perching back and forth on the curtain rod peeping down at me. So I gave him his own bath. This looks a like a fresh pij soup in the bowl.

just sharing pix Image_15
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:39 pm

just sharing pix 2_smar11
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Nice ledge...I'll bet they like it up there. Those sweet birds would never, ever poop on you. :Rolling eyes:
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 am

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:22 pm

That's so funny! LOL Great job Right on
I like that detail of the evil grin emoticon, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just sharing pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing pix   just sharing pix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just sharing pix
Page 1 of 1