Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Just sharing how pij look & listen to you

Go down 
+3
Birdbarn
Shalimar
Tech
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Empty
PostSubject: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 am

Yes, they do listen & look at your face & when I'm done talking, they talk back like "Grrrk,,grrkk, grrkk.

Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Bank_s10
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Ooops, no offense to cat owners. Just having fun here....
Back to top Go down
Shalimar
Special Pigeon Angel
Shalimar

PostSubject: Just sharing how pig look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Hi Tech, very entertaining... really enjoyed...no offense taken by me about the cat comment... I do have a cat... btw a pretty pigeon... Thanks enjoyed Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Laughing He looks like a good listener and could probably tell a good joke. Wink

Does he stay inside with you? He is so healthy and clean. Spoiled might be a better word. That's too funny

What a lucky guy to have you!
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Yes, thank you.
They haven't been out their whole lives. I raised them since they were like less than a week old I guess. Rescued.
Here's one more from late last night. He/They love to take a bath anytime. Last night was very cold but he was reaching the flow of water while I'm washing dishes so I prepared his bath bowl with warm water and just jump over. That's how I know when they like to take a bath.

Oh they are spoiled. They are my babies.
Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Pic-0010
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:52 pm

...and here's the shy girl Piggy. She loves to perch on my shoulder waiting to be handfed. Bank is the naughty who does not want handfeeding, he really is a boy! He keeps on chasing me when I get near him and I chase him - he just run, he wouldn't fly. I think he knows we're playing whenever he starts chasing me. Oh how they make me happy at home.

Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Pic-0011
Back to top Go down
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Smile Bank is being your typical male bird resisting the temptation to eat out of your hand. Smile

Did they fall out of their nest? How did you become their mom?

That's too funny Birds do like their baths. I'm sure that sink is tempting. That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 pm

They are so cute, Jo.
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:27 am

Thanks Charis.
Birdbarn: They were pulled out from their nest in the shop where my boyfriend works & they were to be tossed to the trash if nobody took them. Well, he thought of me because I love animals so he brought it to me. At first, I didn't want them because I thought I would not have time for them and I already promised to myself not to have pets because it hurts when they're gone.
But I couldn't take the fact that they would be trashed so I accepted them. Here they are, clowning in my house.....
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:45 am

Just taking a break doing this.....

Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Gotcha11
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 pm

ROTFL ROTFL Poor Piggy probably was watching Bank, thinking...."geesh......AND I"M the one NAMED PIGGY!!!!" ROTFL ROTFL :lol!:
Back to top Go down
rattyfied
Special Pigeon Angel
rattyfied

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:17 pm

wonderful characters I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattyfied/sets/
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Smile Tech, thank goodness your boyfriend saved these two. They look very happy and content.
Do they both stay in the same cage at night?

That's too funny Bank is just so cute. Like you caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:22 pm

AZJourney wrote:
ROTFL ROTFL Poor Piggy probably was watching Bank, thinking...."geesh......AND I"M the one NAMED PIGGY!!!!" ROTFL ROTFL :lol!:

You're absolutely right. Piggy is so much smaller than Bank. I named her Piggy because she used to be bigger & fatter than Bank. But Bank has grown much more.
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Birdbarn wrote:
Smile Tech, thank goodness your boyfriend saved these two. They look very happy and content.
Do they both stay in the same cage at night?

That's too funny Bank is just so cute. Like you caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. That's too funny

Yes, they do and they go sleep late like me, around 10:30ish. I hope that's not bad for their health I have NO idea
Back to top Go down
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Smile Does Bank and Piggy have any interest in what is happening outside?
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:44 pm

You know what, that's what worries me because there are many times that they sit on the window ledge and just stare outside. They look like they're wondering why they're not outside. Also, when they see me outside, one time, Piggy attempted to fly to the screen. I felt so bad. I wanted to let them try to fly outside but there are too many stray cats waiting. When they were 2 months old, I brought them thrice outside and they were afraid to fly. When I tried walking back to the back door, they quickly followed me like little kids.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:04 pm

At this point, they wouldn't survive outside. Who knows...maybe someday you can have a little loft with an attached avairy built for them in your yard.
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Matilda wrote:
At this point, they wouldn't survive outside. Who knows...maybe someday you can have a little loft with an attached avairy built for them in your yard.

Yes, Charis, thank you for your guidance since the start. That's my dream or in reality "the plan". I am trying to save up to build a loft. God really had a plan why I got this tiny house with a huge backyard. But, just can't afford it now. Hmmm, I'll buy lotto tonight....
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Someday... Smile
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Birdbarn wrote:
Smile Does Bank and Piggy have any interest in what is happening outside?

This is one of the moments when they stare outside that makes me sad....

Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Window10
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Do you have a smaller window that you can put a cage into like a window box? When I get home, I can post picture of what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:24 pm

I'll wait for what you meant. Thx.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: This is what I mean   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Just sharing how pij look & listen to you 100_0710
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Hmmm, I guess I will have my boyfriend do that on one of my windows. As of now, their cage is by the window so at least they could see outside. But I would like to have like yours. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sharing how pij look & listen to you   Just sharing how pij look & listen to you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sharing how pij look & listen to you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next