Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Help!!! Splitted beak

Go down 
+4
EgypSwiftLady
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
Lapalomatriste
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Lapalomatriste wrote:
Ingrid just told me the little guy did not make it, she found him lifeless this morning... Very sad
Thank you everybody for your comment and advice.
I feel bad I could not be there to help.
Myriam

Oh No Myriam! Disappointed

Bless it's little heart. It is times like this that I am MOST thankful for people just like her that have taken the time to care for a Fallen Angel. Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 35455

S/he passed knowing that someone was trying to help.. :Yes: .and I know that means the world in itself! Please pass along a GREAT BIG HUG from all of us! Group hug
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Oh Myriam...I'm so very sorry. Please express my condolences too. I felt hopeful the Pigeon would survive. It's very sad.
Back to top Go down
Lapalomatriste

Lapalomatriste

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Thank you all for your condolences.
I feel very sad for this, I was hoping he would survive untill she could bring him to a vet in the afternoon (Ingrid is a student, passing exams in this moment)
Ingrid is a member of Lapalomatriste non profit. She takes in all the found pigeons in Paris.
I have people who do this in many towns in France, others try to save pigeons who are to be killed by some municpalities.
I am working on it to create this solidarity chain since 2005, the response is very positive.
We also try to find cheap transport between the two countries (Belgium-France), because most rescued pijies end up in my rescue center :Yes:
I'll make a different post about the Lapalomatriste rescue... later.
For now, iI am mourning over this little guy Not feeling well
Myriam
Back to top Go down
http://www.lapalomatriste.org
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Take care of yourself, Myraim.
I would love to learn about your work in other countries and so I will look forward to information you share with us.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:20 pm

I am so very sorry, Myriam.
Please extend my condolences to your friend.

"May you forever fly free sweet one"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh no Myriam - I am very sad to hear this Very sad . I feel truly very sorry. Hope so very much that you will have lots of happy endings for every pigeon that has to go. This one's suffering is over. Very hard to accept that these things happen.
Sending Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
technocactus

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:12 pm

pigeon 1 That pij is a true angel now. Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 35455
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Myriam, I'm so sorry that Ingrid's patient didn't survive! Very sad A big hug to you both, and thank you for doing your best for him.
Fly free, little pigeon! pigeon 1
Back to top Go down
Lapalomatriste

Lapalomatriste

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Thank you for you nice words of consolation.
I passed all of your condolences to Ingrid, who really feels very sad about this event.
We all know this horrible feeling to be powerless and loose one of our little patients.
And Ingrid is still very young, and not so long time into the rescue of pigeons.
May she never loose the strenght to go on.
Myriam
Back to top Go down
http://www.lapalomatriste.org
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 am

Ingrid may be young, but her kindness and wisdom are timeless and inspiring. May she be blessed with success in all her future efforts.

P.S. I love your Saint-Exupéry quote, how true! I first read Le Petit Prince in Portuguese as a child, then in French, and finally in English to my daughter. Smile
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 am

Teresa wrote:

* Ingrid may be young, but her kindness and wisdom are timeless and inspiring. May she be blessed with success in all her future efforts.

P.S. I love your Saint-Exupéry quote, how true! I first read Le Petit Prince in Portuguese as a child, then in French, and finally in English to my daughter. Smile

* I agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Splitted beak   Help!!! Splitted beak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!!! Splitted beak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2