Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

ANOTHER NEW RESCUE

Go down 
+2
Matilda
Jackie\'s Mom
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Chuck and I are sending to you both our best wishes and positive thoughts with fingers crossed, Louise. Fingers crossed Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm loosing her. Very sad

I gave her the second dose of Nystatin around 1:00Pm and she drank more papaya juice on her own. I had to go out for a few hours. When I returned home around 5:00Pm I found her lying down in the cage. I went to pick her up and all the fluid came gushing out. She had not passed any poops at all today.

She is so very weak..........she can not even stand..........she is breathing with beak partially open.

I am not going to attempt to give her any more fluids or medicinee . I just want her to feel safe and be comfortable in her final hours. I have her bundled in a soft towel and will hold her till the end.

I am numb with all the devistation this canker has caused. Very sad Very sad Very sad

Louise
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Oh Louise...I'm so sorry. I wish I was there so I could be with you both.
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Louise I am so very sorry to read that your newest rescue isn't going to make it. Very sad
I had such high hopes that she would.

At least she will know that the person who was so very kind to her will be with her to the end. Sometimes this is the greatest comfort that we can give.

May she fly free from any sickness over the rainbow bridge knowing that her angel was with her in the end. Dove right
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 pm

My poor little Papaya Girl is gone Very sad

I did everythig I could, but it never seems to work with these canker birds.

I just can't believe how fast she went downhill. This morning she was walking around, drinking her juice on her own. By earling evening she couldn't stand and could barely hold her head up.

I am glad that she did not die alone and waited for me to get home so I could hold her and show her love a little bit longer.

pigeon 1 ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 FLY FOREVER FREE AND HIGH SWEET PAPAYA GIRL ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 35455

This has been a heartbreaking week for all of us. First Robin lost precious ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 Placido ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 , then Teresa lost precious ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 Arislan ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 and now my precious ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 Papaya Girl. ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488

We all really do need Universal hug Universal hug Universal hug Universal hug Universal hug

Louise
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Very sad ...There are no words to express how sorry I am....
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:42 pm

I am so very sorry, Louise.

ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Flower16

ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 May you forever fly high and fly free precious Papaya Girl ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488

ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Aminal10
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 am

I'm very sorry Louise Very sad feel very terrible Very sad It really has been a very heart wrenching week with Papaya girl, Arislan and Robin's baby all losing their battle to this horrible disease Very sad

You all did your best to save them. My thoughts are with you {{hugs}}

Rest in peace sweet one and fly free ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 35455 You will be forever missed ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Star3
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Very sad Very sad Very sad I'm so sorry, Louise! I had got all excited over Little Feathered Feet's progress, and catching up on this thread my heart sank as you seemed to be describing Arislan's slide downhill...
My thoughts and my prayers are with you and Robin and the three darling babies that were too ill to fight back.

pigeon 1 ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 pigeon 1 ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 983488 pigeon 1 Fly free, sweet ones!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW RESCUE   ANOTHER NEW RESCUE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER NEW RESCUE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2