Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Feral with metal Spike in his chest

Go down 
+6
Teresa
EgypSwiftLady
Jackie\'s Mom
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
jimc2000
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Good job Jim. Lucky that you found him.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm thrilled to hear everything went well, Jim. YESS!!

Again, bless you. Those Tucson pijjies definitely have a true Pigeon angel watching over them. Wink

Sending 'get well' wishes to that beautiful pij. cheers

And to Dr. Latas Thank You for coming in on your day off to help this sweet pij.
YOU rock LOTS!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:24 am

I am so relieved that this little guy has survived this. I don't know what *I* would do if I would see a person doing this to an animal or another person Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:18 am

Great to hear the dart has been removed and the poor bird is doing ok now. I was too shocked for words when i saw the pic. Thank you for spotting and rescuing him on time Jim. Dread to think what would have happened otherwise Very sad

I am too upset and angry for words to comment on the brutality of some disgusting creatures that go by the guise of humans Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad
I second Petra's thoughts...God save the person if i can lay my hands on them Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:45 am

How's it going, Jim?
I hope the big guy is recovering without any problems. Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 395766
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm not Jim, but last I heard from him a couple of days ago, the bird was showing no interest in eating or drinking on his own. Jim was going to start hand feeding him.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Thanks for the update Charis. The poor little thing. PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 am

How are things going with your rescue, Jim?
I hope there has been improvement regarding his eating. Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 am

Sending healing prayers to Jim & the feral Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 395766
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi Jim,

I've been wondering about your patient... did he improve after you started hand feeding him? I hope that the absence of an update doesn't mean bad news and that he went on to recover! Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
AnnieBirdy
Special Pigeon Angel
AnnieBirdy

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:11 am

My hert has sunk, soared, and sunk again reading of this poor little birds plight. May Gods hands cup and guide Jims as he tends to this little innocents needs. get will little opne, PLEASE get well Very sad Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 983488 Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 35455
Back to top Go down
http://www.precious-wings.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Jim's veterinarian removed the spike and the good news is that all major organs were missed.
The bird recovered nicely, in a relatively short amount of time and was released into his flock.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Matilda wrote:
Jim's veterinarian removed the spike and the good news is that all major organs were missed.
The bird recovered nicely, in a relatively short amount of time and was released into his flock.

Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled

Thanks for the update, Charis! I'd often wondered about this pigeon, but was hesitating to ask, in case it was bad news... I'm so glad he recoverd! Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral with metal Spike in his chest   Feral with metal Spike in his chest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral with metal Spike in his chest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2