Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod

Go down 
+2
NiteOwl
Matilda
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod   I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:53 am

That's wonderful offer. I don't know of how to get them to Robin form you though. It would be great for you to make a contact while you are there. Here's the contact info...

Wild Care, Inc.
10 Smith Lane
Eastham, MA 02642
508-240-2255
www.wildcarecapecod.org

Nice to see you back. Hi there/Bye
Back to top Go down
furfinandfeather

PostSubject: Re: I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod   I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 am

If we have to make an extra side trip to save a life, it's not a big deal. I'll drop them a line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/animalis
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod   I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 pm

furfinandfeather wrote:
If we have to make an extra side trip to save a life, it's not a big deal. I'll drop them a line.

YOU rock
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod   I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Teresa wrote:
furfinandfeather wrote:

YOU rock

I agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod   I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Matilda wrote:
That's wonderful offer. I don't know of how to get them to Robin form you though. It would be great for you to make a contact while you are there. Here's the contact info...

Wild Care, Inc.
10 Smith Lane
Eastham, MA 02642
508-240-2255
www.wildcarecapecod.org

Nice to see you back. Hi there/Bye

furfinandfeather wrote:

If you could even keep them for awhile until we can figure out the shipping cost would be great.... that is unless you want to keep them. Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod   I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I received this message from Wildcare on Cape Cod
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2