Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Large tumor on wing

Go down 
+2
EgypSwiftLady
beans142
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beans142

beans142

Large tumor on wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Sephora's Vet   Large tumor on wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:33 pm

ANIMAL & BIRD HEALTH CARE CENTER AND HOSPITAL
1785 SPRINGDALE ROAD
CHERRY HILL, NJ 08003
DR. DAVID KUPERSMITH, DVM

pigeon 1
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Large tumor on wing   Large tumor on wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Many thanks! Happy Thank You

Do you know if they treat feral pigeons as well, or is it only pets?
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Large tumor on wing   Large tumor on wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:24 pm

We so appreciate the update, Beans. Smile
I'm thrilled that Sephora came through the surgery without any problems. Thrilled

And Great job on the refund.

We look forward to seeing post surgery photos of Sephora. Large tumor on wing - Page 2 116281

Thank you for the contact info. Large tumor on wing - Page 2 142829 We'll get it added to the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
beans142

beans142

PostSubject: Mr. Sephora's Vet   Large tumor on wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:49 am

I believe they only treat pet animals, not wildlife. I had originally taken Mr. Sephora to the local Wildlife Refuge when he was first found in the middle of a local street five years ago. I got a call several weeks later from them saying "come pick up your pigeon"! I was confused but she told me he was not a "regular" pigeon and she probably shouldn't have even taken him in from me in the first place!! Thanks again everyone.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Large tumor on wing   Large tumor on wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you! Thank You circling

Hope Mr. Sephora will be as right as rain from now on! Large tumor on wing - Page 2 395766

Best wishes to both of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large tumor on wing   Large tumor on wing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Large tumor on wing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Pets-
Jump to: