Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Built a new pigeon feeder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pijipie

pijipie

Built a new pigeon feeder Empty
PostSubject: Built a new pigeon feeder   Built a new pigeon feeder Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:36 pm

After many months of cleaning up after my birds. I built them a proper feeder! Built a new pigeon feeder 983488
Wide shot of feeder
Built a new pigeon feeder 6aadd9b2

Here is how I mounted the cups, I used a tall back board because they splash the wall with water and make a mess. I also put the food in the center so they can flick the food all they want and it wont go on the floor anymore.
Built a new pigeon feeder 64081061

Close up of rubber seal
Built a new pigeon feeder 116d9779

Drawer in action notice the rubber seal! This seal is used on the bottom of garage doors. A good buy at homedepot only $18
Built a new pigeon feeder 5eb81d38

Here is the bump stop on the other side of the feeder. It prevents the rubber seal from getting pushed out as well as going to far with the drawer.
Built a new pigeon feeder 7bf29b02

Collector bin doing its job
Built a new pigeon feeder B8f25d9b
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Built a new pigeon feeder   Built a new pigeon feeder Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Wow, that's fantastic!!! Plenty of food for thought, if you'll pardon the pun! Lots of good ideas rolled up into one! Built a new pigeon feeder 116281

Thank you for posting these very clear photos, and explaining every point.
If you don't mind, I'm going to put a link to this thread in the topic 'Helpful Hints and Tips', because I'm sure it will provide lots more pigeon lovers with some great guidelines and ideas.

Way To Go
Back to top Go down
pijipie

pijipie

PostSubject: Re: Built a new pigeon feeder   Built a new pigeon feeder Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:40 am

Teresa wrote:
Wow, that's fantastic!!! Plenty of food for thought, if you'll pardon the pun! Lots of good ideas rolled up into one! Built a new pigeon feeder 116281

Thank you for posting these very clear photos, and explaining every point.
If you don't mind, I'm going to put a link to this thread in the topic 'Helpful Hints and Tips', because I'm sure it will provide lots more pigeon lovers with some great guidelines and ideas.

Way To Go

Glad you like it. Its a great thing to walk into the bird room and not have to get out the broom everytime I come in there. Since installing this feeder there has been NO seeds or peas on the floor! It's also a great thing because I didn't like them eatting the food off of the floor either. High 5
Back to top Go down
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
Mrs.AviatorRodent

PostSubject: Re: Built a new pigeon feeder   Built a new pigeon feeder Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am

pijipie wrote:
Its a great thing to walk into the bird room and not have to get out the broom everytime I come in there. Since installing this feeder there has been NO seeds or peas on the floor! It's also a great thing because I didn't like them eatting the food off of the floor either. High 5

Wow, I love it!! Built a new pigeon feeder 983488 I love it/them I definitely need one of these feeders! I'm always cleaning up seed from the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Built a new pigeon feeder   Built a new pigeon feeder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Built a new pigeon feeder
Page 1 of 1