Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SplizzlahSavage

SplizzlahSavage

PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video) Empty
PostSubject: PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video)   PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Yo what up, I bring you Homie Bird...Tha Wreslting Undefeated Pigeon.

Back to top Go down
http://HomeBird.BlogSpot.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video)   PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Lol, attack pigeon!
You'll be needing a sign saying "BEWARE OF THE BIRD!" PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video) 321758
Back to top Go down
SplizzlahSavage

SplizzlahSavage

PostSubject: omg   PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:57 am

Teresa wrote:
Lol, attack pigeon!
You'll be needing a sign saying "BEWARE OF THE BIRD!" PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video) 321758

OMG your so right! lmao. Totally gonna make one. Let me update yall on this wreslting thing.

Homey Bird loves it, He purposely goes to his closet just peak out at me. I'm guessing he wants me to say " What are you doing, Boy!?" I don't really do that with him everyday. Not even a weekly thing really. Took him almost a week to let me pet him again after I first started wrestling him. I been having heatstroke's lately too. I want to continue training him for the outside . I dont see hawks , just Vultures. I need to pick him up real gravel. I may bring him to a vet for the first time too. just for a check up.
I found amazing vet!. AMAZING. 315$ for 3 cats dewormed, 3 cats rabies shots, and treated injured cat's tail that was bite by a raccoon. All three cats have never been so happy. I want to mention Homey Bird, I forgot from all the stress the cats putting me threw lol. Amazing vet tho, 315$ can u believe it!. So good.
Homey been pretty lonely lately becuz I been sick. So next week. Ill be spending tons of time with him, preparing for future outside flying. OH! btw guys, He flies outside around me like Im a pigeon coop now. I climbed a tree, came down, ran to my house, called him!. He flying all around me like im a coop!.
Back to top Go down
http://HomeBird.BlogSpot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video)   PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PIGEON WRESTLING HAS NOW BEGUN! (video)
Page 1 of 1