Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?

Go down 
+5
Jenaka
Matilda
pigeonwriter
AZWhitefeather
NiteOwl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Teresa wrote:
WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 DSCNB1895-cr

(I hasten to say it's an optical illusion...)

That looks like what Dolly was worried about. LOL
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 pm

:moo: It sure does. :WHAT?: LOL
I saw that but apparently it didn't register. I was looking at the overall picture, which I really like. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 am

Hi Teresa,
I love this picture - all the chaos and all those actions. Very funny and sometimes you get even striking results what you mostly realize only after processing the photos Way To Go

I am jealous!!! You guys have a lot of fun together and I, poor me, am sooooo far away and locked away Very sad Very sad Very sad

What a hoot this would be to have a party together.... Group hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:18 am

pigeonwriter wrote:
Hi Teresa,
I love this picture - all the chaos and all those actions. Very funny and sometimes you get even striking results what you mostly realize only after processing the photos Way To Go

I am jealous!!! You guys have a lot of fun together and I, poor me, am sooooo far away and locked away Very sad Very sad Very sad

What a hoot this would be to have a party together.... Group hug

Awwwwwww, Petra, you're not that far away from some of us! Cynthia and John are in the UK and I'm in Portugal. We're a lot closer to each other than to fellow members in the States, for example! Oh yes, and today's birthday boy Larry Cologne lives in Koln -- but I think he's moving soon.
So if you feel lonely, get a babysitter for your babies and COME OVER for a holiday, if you don't mind living in a zoo!
total loony
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 am

Fancyfeathers wrote:
I saw that but apparently it didn't register. I was looking at the overall picture, which I really like. Smile

I know what you mean, they're so photogenic! This was one of the occasions when I just kept taking photos while they were eating. And, as Petra says, sometimes you only realise how funny or unusual the scenes are when you look at the photos later.
The pigeon in the middle is Penca, a strayed racing pigeon who's the star of many a Lolpigeon picture. Another strayed homer, Emerald, was trying to climb onto his back to get at the food, but at first sight it looks as though Penca is eating her foot. Both have mated with local ferals. With so many beautiful adults around, no wonder my feral youngsters are so pretty! Happy
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:35 am

Teresa wrote:
Fancyfeathers wrote:

I know what you mean, they're so photogenic! This was one of the occasions when I just kept taking photos while they were eating.

And, as Petra says, sometimes you only realise how funny or unusual the scenes are when you look at the photos later.

I agree.
This is my 'unusual' pigeon photo. I call it my abstract pigeon photo. :That\\\'s so f
I was trying to get a picture of an ill dove on the roof and just as I clicked a pigeon flew from the ground, heading to the roof and I got him instead.

I was going to delete immediately but decided to wait. Glad I did.
I love the picture and have made it the background for some of my 'Feathers and Fur' greeting cards.

WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Abstra52
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:57 am

Hi Cindy,
exactly what I am doing all the time. I often keep pics whcih seem to be boring, bad in focus etc. You can never know what would be done if the spark of inspiration strikes - That's too funny
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:48 am

I agree WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 142829
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Yes. I kinda like it. It would make a good background.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:26 pm

It's a lovely photo, with an arty feel -- and it looks like a heart! Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks
It was definitely a photo not planned. LOL
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Speaking of photos, I love your avatar Teresa.
It's beautiful. Star quality
Back to top Go down
Capuccino

Capuccino

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Bootsie has a big appetite:

WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 In_the_bucket

He thinks if he eats plenty he'll grow into a King Pigeon That's too funny

Last edited by Capuccino on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pidgie/index.htm
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:57 pm

What a cute picture! What an adorable little bird. He is a King in my mind!!! Feeling great
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Capuccino wrote:
Bootsie has a big appetite:

WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 In_the10

He thinks if he eats plenty he'll grow into a King Pigeon That's too funny

:That\\\'s so f And if he finishes all those seeds he WILL grow into a King Pigeon. Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 am

I would say if he finishes those seeds he would rather grow into a feathered pot-bellied pig - oink oink oink
That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Dolly

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:40 pm

pot bellied pig with feathers. WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 106767 what will they think of next. That's too funny
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:23 pm

pigeonwriter wrote:
I would say if he finishes those seeds he would rather grow into a feathered pot-bellied pig - oink oink oink
That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Funny video ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:46 pm

pigeonwriter wrote:

:That\\\'s so f ROTFL :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Awww, poor Bootsie! Don't you listen to that... You're beautiful!

(Great shot, John! Great job )
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:

Thank you, Cindy, I love that photo too. It was taken on 07/07/2007 (a bit hard to forget a date like that!) when I noticed some small clouds reflecting the golden glow of the sunset. They looked like firebirds, especially the nearest one, which was clearer.
I call that photo 'The Phoenix'. For the Avatar, I faded out the smaller clouds and enhanced the "phoenix", but this is the photo as taken:
WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 7-7-2007-r500
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:14 am

I've inherited over 3000 slides from Dad and there are some incredible sunrise and sunset photos among them. Yours reminds me a lot of his. Smile

That would definitely be an easy date to remember. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Capuccino

Capuccino

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Teresa wrote:
Fancyfeathers wrote:

Thank you, Cindy, I love that photo too. It was taken on 07/07/2007 (a bit hard to forget a date like that!) when I noticed some small clouds reflecting the golden glow of the sunset. They looked like firebirds, especially the nearest one, which was clearer.
I call that photo 'The Phoenix'. For the Avatar, I faded out the smaller clouds and enhanced the "phoenix", but this is the photo as taken:

:Agreed:

It's beautiful - like a classic painting
Back to top Go down
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pidgie/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?   WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BIRDS FROM?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3