Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates

Go down 
+2
AZWhitefeather
pigeonwriter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates   Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:10 am

I'm right there with ya, Petra. High 5
I learn something new everyday from postings here. YESS!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates   Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:25 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Update and some little news   Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 am

Sorry for being absent for a while but I had a lot of things to do finally after the situation in our "pigeon hospital" calmed down a bit - so many things had to be postponed.

Charis - thank you for the little "hello" That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny

Paulchen's toe still looks a bit off-coloured (yellowish) and there is still a deep fissure but he does not limp and he does not hide his foot any more and seem to be in good shape as always. So I think it just takes a bit more time still until the toe looks normal again.

Yesterday and today I was busy to install a net on my balcony that closes off one third where most of the plants are. It became a bit nasty in the last few weeks because all pijjies in the neighbourhood seemed to have the idea to breed on my balcony. :eek: They are crazy and I needed to do something about it. It also caused an immense stress on Pete and Emma and I have to protect them as they have the older rights.

I also got problems with my arsehole neighbour from beneath again who again complained about the pigeons with the result that the caretaker of our building was sent from the administration to my appartment. Shock I quickly removed Lilly's nest (was easy because it was in a pot and I put it in our bedroom :eek: ) and send her to fly a round, hid Pete's and Emma's nest under big sheet of plastic (while Emma was sitting on the eggs still nutter ) and disguised everything that looked like pigeon stuff. I moved our indoor pigeon boxes into the bedroom as well and prayed that they would keep their beaks shut while the caretaker was inside - hihihi....

So the caretaker came (we have a good relationship with him) and looked around quickly on my balcony - did not see a single pij and was gone again. So I have my testimony now that the arsehole from beneath is only a poop. So it looks now. I really hope that this was it now.

Due to the net on part of the balcony it is much calmer now - especially in the night because no pijjie sleeps there any more besides Emma and Pete. It was really a mess in the last weeks - I sometimes had more than 12 pijjies sleeping on the balcony Shock who started to quarrel from time to time during the night. This was a bit nerving even for us. Reason was the awful long winter where they all tried to find shelter and of course I let them. But now it is not necessary any more and they have to find another place.

Btw - I just had another rescue: since a couple of days one of the pijjies had a washing peg on her toe Shock - can you imagine that? Somehow she must have jumped on it and it functioned like a mousetrap. Poor pijjie and a bit stupid too. She ran around with that washing peg all the time and it made click lack click clack when she ran along the balustrade.

Just half an hour ago I was lucky to catch her while she was busy to steal Angelo's food. I have become quite a champ in catching pijjies - haven't I? :Yes: I took off the stupid washing peg - thank heaven there was no damage to her toe - checked her mouth for canker and her body for any injuries but I think she was in a good shape despite that stupid thing. I gave her a full tube with baby cereal and extra vitamins for her shock and send her off. Boy - she was off like a rocket! That's too funny

I really hope she will stay away from all washing pegs in future! :For Shame:
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates   Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Laughing ...I can just see you running around hiding all evidence of pigeons. Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 193770
Most of us would have done the same.

Petra...you are one heck of a Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 514260 !... and a master pigeon catcher as well. Way To Go
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates   Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Appreciate the update, Petra. Hi there/Bye
Sorry about your neighbor. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates   Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 am

Matilda wrote:
Laughing ...I can just see you running around hiding all evidence of pigeons. Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 193770
Most of us would have done the same.

Petra...you are one heck of a Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 514260 !... and a master pigeon catcher as well. Way To Go

Thank You circling Charis - I just Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 23878
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates   Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:32 am

You are... # 1 ...in my opinion. Way To Go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates   Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paulchen - our first string injury finally treated and new updates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2