Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds

Go down 
+8
Tech
AZJourney
Joyfulsongtree
EgypSwiftLady
Teresa
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
NiteOwl
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Joyfulsongtree wrote:

Revati, I love, love, love this photo of you and Georgie.
To me it evokes all the delight that such moments can bring... bonding communion and friendship building... relaxation and elation... You have it all wound up there in a very lovely portrait. I would have that one framed, for sure!

You're both beautiful and if Richard took that pic, kudos to him for a perfect capture.

Best wishes,

I agree Carol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
Mrs.AviatorRodent

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 am

Joyfulsongtree wrote:
To me it evokes all the delight that such moments can bring... bonding communion and friendship building... relaxation and elation... You have it all wound up there in a very lovely portrait. I would have that one framed, for sure!
You're both beautiful and if Richard took that pic, kudos to him for a perfect capture.
Best wishes,
Why thank you so much! Embarassed Richard indeed took the photo and it's his favourite too. (We have it framed in the hallway).

Matilda wrote:
Revati...the picture of you and Georgie is precious. Does she purr for you?
She does, but it's more of a continuous soft cooing. It can get distracting though, especially when she crawls up to my shoulder and buries her head into my hair. Happy I would love you all to meet Georgie! I need to get more video clips of her so you can see how she is with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:54 am

Mrs.AviatorRodent wrote:
Joyfulsongtree wrote:
Best wishes,
Why thank you so much! Embarassed Richard indeed took the photo and it's his favourite too.
(We have it framed in the hallway).

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 142829 Such a precious picture.
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
Joyfulsongtree wrote:

Best wishes,

I agree Carol.

Me Too, it's lovely.

Janet
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

jamy wrote:
Fancyfeathers wrote:
Joyfulsongtree wrote:

Best wishes,

I agree Carol.

Me Too, it's lovely.

Janet

Me three! I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them Gorgeous! Way To Go
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Hoot Owl, that's a lovely picture of you with a young Screech. I've had a soft spot for Screech ever since NiteOwl posted a lovely picture of him -- even after hearing how he sometimes gets time out for bad behaviour! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 pm

At last! One pigeon that will pose for a photo with me!
This is young Pippin getting spoiled. Happy

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 DSC00419-cccr375x
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Beautiful...both of you. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Matilda wrote:

Beautiful...both of you. :Yes:

I agree, tenfold!! Star quality Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 142829 Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 789920
I love that picture, Teresa.
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 am

That is such a great photo.

So nice to see you both together. I love it/them Right on Circle of Love

Janet
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:46 am

Great photo! Great job Right on Way To Go
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Teresa, photo is so cute. I think Pippin is not too sure if he likes being photographed. LOL
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Thank you all! The photo credit belongs to my daughter, which certainly beats my unfocused, erratic attempts holding the camera at arm's length... That's too funny
I like this photo too -- it will be one to tresure when Pippin is old enough to peck hard! Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 789920

Plamen, I think Pippin was mentally drafting out a list of demands in exchange for the inconvenience!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 am

Teresa wrote:
At last! One pigeon that will pose for a photo with me!
This is young Pippin getting spoiled. Happy

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 DSC00419-cccr375x

I don't get notifications from this site and just found this. Teresa that's a great shot. You look so cute together. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:52 am

Well Owl...go in and re-do the notifcation at the bottom of the forum. You are missing some really cool stuff. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3