Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Baby not-a-pigeon

Go down 
+3
NiteOwl
Matilda
jimc2000
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby not-a-pigeon   Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 am

What Jim and I talked about last night was that he get up at first light, feed the baby and then take the baby outside, feed the birds outside and find out who claims baby.
I hope that worked and that the baby is reunited with mom and dad.
Let us know, Jim.
Back to top Go down
jimc2000
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Baby not-a-pigeon   Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm

At sunrise, I took the baby sparrow to the area where I found him and set the aquarium on the ground near where I feed the pigeons (and the handful of sparrows that mooch off the pigeon food). A sparrow landed near the aquarium and seemed to be interested in the baby -- it all happened pretty fast though. I put the baby in a nearby (20 feet away) tree and he flew down under a car that was parked beneath the tree. I watched for a while but nothing happened. I checked back a bit later and the baby was gone, so hopefully he is living happily ever after. I'm going to look around for him during the sunset pigeon feeding.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Baby not-a-pigeon   Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Jim...my feeling is that all is as it should be. Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 458406
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby not-a-pigeon   Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm

jimc2000 wrote:
At sunrise, I took the baby sparrow to the area where I found him and set the aquarium on the ground near where I feed the pigeons (and the handful of sparrows that mooch off the pigeon food). A sparrow landed near the aquarium and seemed to be interested in the baby -- it all happened pretty fast though. I put the baby in a nearby (20 feet away) tree and he flew down under a car that was parked beneath the tree. I watched for a while but nothing happened.

I checked back a bit later and the baby was gone, so hopefully he is living happily ever after.
I'm going to look around for him during the sunset pigeon feeding.

I hope so too. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
jimc2000
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Baby not-a-pigeon   Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm

I just wish they would have been more cooperative and scheduled their reunion for a time when I was watching. Or, they could have at least left a note...
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Baby not-a-pigeon   Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:19 pm

jimc2000 wrote:
I just wish they would have been more cooperative and scheduled their reunion for a time when I was watching. Or, they could have at least left a note...

Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 164371
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby not-a-pigeon   Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:21 pm

jimc2000 wrote:

Yes, that would have been nice. :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
LovelyFlight
Special Pigeon Angel
LovelyFlight

PostSubject: Re: Baby not-a-pigeon   Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi all,

I just finished reading this thread and you are hilarious! How inconsiderate indeed to not leave a note Wink

All's well that ends well. Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinyhappycats.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby not-a-pigeon   Baby not-a-pigeon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby not-a-pigeon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2