Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????

Go down 
+6
Jackie\'s Mom
AZWhitefeather
Teresa
joyful_pigeon
Matilda
AZJourney
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:14 am

I love that diaper...it's so adorable. Happy
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 am

Any new pics to share with us, Jenn? Picture(s)/video Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:38 am

Fancyfeathers wrote:

I PROMISE by this afternoon I will have them up!
SHE is SO ADORABLE I just LOVE her coloring...it is beautiful!!! I love it/them and she almost doesn't fit in that diaper! Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 279675 LOL S/he is growing like a weed! nutter
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:52 am

AZJourney wrote:
Fancyfeathers wrote:

SHE is SO ADORABLE I just LOVE her coloring...it is beautiful!!! I love it/them and she almost doesn't fit in that diaper! Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 279675 LOL S/he is growing like a weed! nutter

OH NO!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:57 pm

AZJourney wrote:
Fancyfeathers wrote:

SHE is SO ADORABLE I just LOVE her coloring...it is beautiful!!! I love it/them and she almost doesn't fit in that diaper! Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 279675 LOL
S/he is growing like a weed! nutter

YESS!!

Holy Cow She must be a little pudgy pij. :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Matilda wrote:
Oh Jenn...those pictures are wonderful. What a cute baby. Kiss her a kiss form me too. cheers

Do you guys literally "kiss" them? I do, with matching heavy smooching to the point I sneeze - I don't care they make me sneeze as long as I don't scare them!!! But they never get scared when I sneeze loud. I think they're used to it. :That\\\'s so f I love it/them
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Tech wrote:
Matilda wrote:
Oh Jenn...those pictures are wonderful. What a cute baby. Kiss her a kiss form me too. cheers

Do you guys literally "kiss" them? I do, with matching heavy smooching to the point I sneeze - I don't care they make me sneeze as long as I don't scare them!!! But they never get scared when I sneeze loud. I think they're used to it. :That\\\'s so f I love it/them

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 321758 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 321758 Ha!Ha!Ha! Tech, YOUR so FUNNY! Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 321758 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 321758 UM... YES INEEDIE :Yes: -- I PUCKER up and land a big ole whopper of a kiss right on top of their heads, backs, feeties.. or wherever else I can get away with! That's too funny What can I say, I am A GREAT BIG Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 514260 LOL
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Little Sage 10 days old~
Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Baby_s11 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Baby_s12 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Baby_s13

Sage at 18 days old: In the last picture she is saying "hello" to Petrie ( our Blind feral) She LOVES him for some reason!
Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Sage_110 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Sage_111 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Sage_112
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 pm

My little Sage Today at 33 days old:
The middle picture is her, with her daddy Daylen!
In the last picture ....yet again.. she is off to see Petrie at every chance she gets! LOL!

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Sage_310 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Sage_311 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Sage_312
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Oh my goodness!! Those pictures are just the cutest pictures ever, Jenn. Star quality
Definitely worth the wait.

Thank you so much for sharing little Sage with us. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Tech wrote:
Matilda wrote:

Yes I literally do kiss the back of their heads. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:02 pm

What a cute bird. She does look big. Do you think Sage really is a she?
Will you keep her?
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Her coloring is quite pretty, Jenn. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Sage has grown up beautifully. Love her coloring I love it/them I love it/them

Thanks for the update and the great pictures.

Louise

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 789920
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:21 pm

:That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love
Love of our lives are the cutest... Circle of Love Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 pm

AZJourney wrote:
My little Sage Today at 33 days old:
The middle picture is her, with her daddy Daylen!
In the last picture ....yet again.. she is off to see Petrie at every chance she gets! LOL!

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Sage_310 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Sage_311 Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Sage_312

so is the mommy's color is like her?
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Matilda wrote:
What a cute bird. She does look big. Do you think Sage really is a she?
Will you keep her?

Well the way it has gone in our house is; I call them a her and they end up being the opposite! I have NO idea Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 106767 LOL I did that with Journey and now she is a HE. Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 279675 Same thing with Daylen, Petrie and CRASH! LOL.. SO who knows! BUT no matter Sage has a home here! Wink I wouldn't trade her for the world! I am going to keep her single though.. or rather that is my intentions.. So she can go places with us but who knows she may pick one of the boys like her Mama did! 🆒

I TOO LOVE Circle of Love her color!! The pictures just don't do it justice! She is very light colors and her tail is ever so light grey.. just beautiful!!!! Her Mommy Tech, is a white homer! SO she looks like her Mama!
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:11 am

I was finally able to snap a picture of Sage's Mommy and her this mornning! Good thing too, because literally an hour later .. I had to remove Sage from their cage! Disappointed Sage decided to leave the nest and make her way to the bottom of the cage. WHich one would think; would be fine and dandy! BUT, Daylen attacked her!!!! Seeing red/mad She was on the bottom and he had her pined in the corner and when he would walk over to her she would cower in the corner with her tail backed UP against the cage. He went straight for her head, and Shook it really hard.. YEP I had had enough.. so I removed her! Willow has laid more eggs about 1 week ago,and I have just let her sit them... Maybe that isn't a good idea I have NO idea

Sage and her mommy, Willow:

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Willow10

Sage ...in her own cage, She is right by my desk now and has been observing the world this morning!

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Willow11
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:16 am

...You ging to have more babies? :eek:
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:27 am

Matilda wrote:

:For Shame: NO~ NO~ NO more babies!!!!! :For Shame:
HAHAHA~ maybe should have said that UP there in that post.. Sorry! Sorry I swapped them~ they are month old eggs! NO more babies... I have MORE than enough at this point!! nutter
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:44 am

AZJourney wrote:
Matilda wrote:

HAHAHA~ maybe should have said that UP there in that post.. Sorry! Sorry I swapped them~ they are month old eggs! NO more babies... I have MORE than enough at this point!! nutter

Well that's a huge relief! ROTFL
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Jenn Sage is a cutie pie!!!!! :Yes: Sounds like she is gonna be one spoiled baby! Laughing

She has very pretty coloring, we have a pigeon who is pink & Sage looks almost like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:11 pm

AZJourney wrote:

I was finally able to snap a picture of Sage's Mommy and her this mornning! Good thing too, because literally an hour later ..

I had to remove Sage from their cage! Disappointed Sage decided to leave the nest and make her way to the bottom of the cage. WHich one would think; would be fine and dandy! BUT, Daylen attacked her!!!! Seeing red/mad She was on the bottom and he had her pined in the corner and when he would walk over to her she would cower in the corner with her tail backed UP against the cage. He went straight for her head, and Shook it really hard.. YEP I had had enough.. so I removed her! Willow has laid more eggs about 1 week ago,and I have just let her sit them... Maybe that isn't a good idea I have NO idea

Serious EEK!! Good thing you were nearby, Jenn. Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 44767
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:13 pm

AZJourney wrote:

Sage and her mommy, Willow:

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Willow10

That is a very precious picture, Jenn. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:22 pm

AZJourney wrote:
Matilda wrote:

It seems like we have to be two steps ahead of these guys as far as their eggs are concerned. Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 193770
After Dolly and Dumpling arrived I didn't care if I got bit, growled at or even wing slapped, I started checking under the gals every few days for eggs, and still do. Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Suspect
They just can't be trusted. :That\\\'s so f :For Shame:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next