Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????

Go down 
+6
Jackie\'s Mom
AZWhitefeather
Teresa
joyful_pigeon
Matilda
AZJourney
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
AZJourney wrote:
Matilda wrote:
...You ging to have more babies? :eek:

:For Shame: NO~ NO~ NO more babies!!!!! :For Shame:
HAHAHA~ maybe should have said that UP there in that post.. Sorry! Sorry I swapped them~ they are month old eggs! NO more babies... I have MORE than enough at this point!! nutter

It seems like we have to be two steps ahead of these guys as far as their eggs are concerned. Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 3 193770
After Dolly and Dumpling arrived I didn't care if I got bit, growled at or even wing slapped, I started checking under the gals every few days for eggs, and still do. Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 3 Suspect
They just can't be trusted. :That\\\'s so f :For Shame:

NO~ they can not.. because they learn really quick how to pull a fast one!

I was so glad that I was there to take her out! I just don't understand why they do that? Is it common for the parents to attack their babies?? Heaven help me

Ever since Willow and Daylen have mated they both have become VERY territorial about their cage. I feel bad... for them and I know I have mentioned it to Charis, But at some point I think those two would be happier in a loft situation where they can spread their wings all they wanted. BUT. I will not just give them to anyone.. so in time; perhaps the right place will ..will show up!

In the mean time I have started to hand feed Sage...because she doesn't know "how" to eat seeds! I tried putting her back in this afternoon up in her nest and Daylen went staight for her! I just DON'T get it GRRR! So OUT she came.... and this time she is staying OUT!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:57 pm

AZJourney wrote:

I was so glad that I was there to take her out! I just don't understand why they do that?
Is it common for the parents to attack their babies?? Heaven help me

I don't know how 'common' it is, but I have read where this does happen. Disappointed
But it usually seems to occur in over crowded situations, which you certainly don't have.

I've never had any trouble with Mikko bothering Sadie, Sam or his grandkids. He is such a mellow pij.
Nor did I have any trouble with Malio bothering Dolly or Dumpling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
AZJourney wrote:

Sage and her mommy, Willow:

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 3 Willow10

That is a very precious picture, Jenn. I love it/them

Oh my my...beautiful mom! How amazing how her color comes out like spotty! :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????   Guess what the Easter Bunny brought????? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought?????
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3