Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Empty
PostSubject: Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...   Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Piper and Hercules got the better of me today! (Surprise, surprise...)

I gave all my pigeons a treat today -- a whole day to exercise, bathe, and do their own thing.
I checked on them regularly, but at one point I couldn't see Piper or Hercules anywhere. I looked all around the room, under the table, behind the plants, and nothing. Then I heard a short call from Hercules... coming from the cage! Yep, there they were, both of them, one in the top nest and the other in the bottom one.
From the happy splashing evidence all over the floor, it was clear they'd been enjoying their bath, and after that they took themselves back to their cage! Home sweet home...
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...   Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 pm

What a wonderful way for your pijjies to spend a Sunday. I love it/them
Hercules and Piper, you are too much. Star quality

I hope you had a relaxing day as well, Teresa. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...   Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:05 am

Sounds like Hercules & Piper had a wonderful relaxing day at the 'spa' Laughing So relaxing that they had to go home & rest! Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... 142829

Theres no place like home... or nest That's too funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...   Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:32 am

It's so cute when they take themselves home. Smile
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...   Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:19 pm

EgypSwiftLady wrote:

Sounds like Hercules & Piper had a wonderful relaxing day at the 'spa' Laughing So relaxing that they had to go home & rest! Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... 142829

Theres no place like home... or nest That's too funny

This is so true. Smile
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...   Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:57 am

perfect way to spend a Sunday, at the spa That's too funny I am sure all of them loved every moment of it
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...   Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:49 pm

They loved it! It's only at the weekend that they can spend enough quality time outside their cages -- during the week there's less time because of my work.
Mind you, I've since noticed Piper and Hercules did something else before going back to the nest... have you guessed? Yep, another hole in the wall... Oh brother Can you imagine going to the pet shop and asking for a wall, as it's the pigeons' favourite source of grit???
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...   Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Teresa wrote:
They loved it! It's only at the weekend that they can spend enough quality time outside their cages -- during the week there's less time because of my work.

Mind you, I've since noticed Piper and Hercules did something else before going back to the nest... have you guessed? Yep, another hole in the wall... Oh brother

Can you imagine going to the pet shop and asking for a wall, as it's the pigeons' favourite source of grit???
Oh no!! Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... 310554

Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... 321758 Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... 321758 Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... 321758

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...   Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well that's very nice, but we gotta be going...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Pets-
Jump to: