Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzle

Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control! Empty
PostSubject: Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control!   Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 pm

I found this post on PETA's website.
https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3791

The video was very difficult to watch. I squirmed all over, as I watched those poor pigeons being cut open and their organs extracted while they were totally concious. The procedure must have been extremely painful to them.

Please sign the petition and demand Brussels to implement humane population control methods!

Grizzle
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control!   Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Grizzle!

I wasn't able to watch the video, but I signed the petition, pointing out that Belgium is flying in the face of the EU's laws and regulations on the ethical treatment of animals by implementing this barbaric procedure.
Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad Evil, wrong doing
Back to top Go down
Grizzle

PostSubject: Re: Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control!   Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Teresa,
Thanks for signing! Happy
Not only is this cruel, it's really puzzling to me. If they decided to be humane enough to not exterminate pigeons like some other countries do, and decided to go through all this trouble of capturing them and then shipping them to France, why would they not bother to use anesthesia? Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control! 106767

These offcials cut corners where they think people are not watching. Lets hope that they got our message that people are always watching!
Grizzle
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control!   Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

I hope so! There are a lot of signatures already! Great job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control!   Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Brussels city officials to stop cruel pigeon population control!
Page 1 of 1