Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

The Story of Feisty McGee

Go down 
+6
Capuccino
Teresa
pigeonwriter
Matilda
AZWhitefeather
Jenaka
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jenaka
Special Pigeon Angel
Jenaka

The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Feisty McGee   The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:22 am

McGee and his lady had their first eggs this week. Good thing too because McGee was getting so impatient and was chasing the poor girl to the nest non stop. He still is a bit agitated. It seems his hen doesn't want to let him have his turn sitting on the eggs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PigeonFriend
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Feisty McGee   The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 am

Jenaka wrote:
McGee and his lady had their first eggs this week. Good thing too because McGee was getting so impatient and was chasing the poor girl to the nest non stop. He still is a bit agitated.

* It seems his hen doesn't want to let him have his turn sitting on the eggs. Laughing

The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 5244

* That will teach him.
She probably told him, "You wanted me in the nest so bad, well here I am and I'm here to stay." The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 164371 The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 164371
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Birdbarn
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Feisty McGee   The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:26 am

That's too funny Maybe change his name to FRISKY McGee. That's too funny

Just a thought. I have NO idea
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Feisty McGee   The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:25 am

Birdbarn wrote:
That's too funny Maybe change his name to FRISKY McGee. That's too funny

Just a thought. I have NO idea

The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 164371 The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 164371 The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 914356 The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 164371 The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 164371
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Feisty McGee   The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:43 am

I think you need to write a book titled...The Chronicals of Fristy McGee... The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 466834 who knows...it could end up a best seller. The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Feisty McGee   The Story of Feisty McGee - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Feisty McGee
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2