Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+13
Shalimar
Jenaka
pigeonwriter
EgypSwiftLady
Teresa
rattyfied
jamy
Birdbarn
Cynthia
plamenh
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
NiteOwl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Thanks Charis. I know the shelf isn't very decorative, but as long as it gives him more freedom and makes him happier, then that's okay. He's my little buddy. He's a little character. Next will be taking baths with me! LOL.

But then that's another thread isn't it? :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 pm

It's amazing you knew what I was talking about before I corrected my spelling. SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 432120 SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 279675
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Didn't he turn into a little cutie?
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 am

Many thank for the update, Jay.
Such an adorable picture of the sweet Scooter. I love it/them
He's looking wonderful. SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 142829

What a great idea on the shelf. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:28 am

NiteOwl wrote:
Didn't he turn into a little cutie?

He sure did!! Star quality
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:36 am

Scooter has turned out to be a beauty! :Yes:

The shelf looks great to me and I'm sure Scooter isn't complaining! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Next will be taking baths with me! LOL.

Now that will make an interesting picture. Sorry

Janet
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm

jamy wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:

Janet

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 321758 SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 321758 SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 321758 SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 321758 SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 321758 SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 321758 SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 321758
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:09 pm

jamy wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:

Janet

:That\\\'s so f Serious EEK!! :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:06 am

NiteOwl wrote:
Thanks. Scooter is doing better and better. If we let him out in the morning before work, he flies around and follows me as I get ready. He follows me into the bathroom while I dress and fix my hair, and there really isn't anywhere comfortable for him to perch, so the other day I put up a small shelf over the sink. Now he can come in with me, and has his own little seat to survey everything going on. Here he is checking it out for the first time.

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 020-2

That was such a sweet thing to do and I bet Scooter reeally appreciates your putting it up there for him, too... YOU rock

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 pm

Isn't it about time for more Scooter pictures? SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 570843
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Matilda wrote:
Isn't it about time for more Scooter pictures? SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 570843

I agree It's time for another 'Scooter' fix. Picture(s)/video
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Scooter is doing amazing. The other day we brought him to the loft to visit. He sits on Hoots lap and watches the birds bathe, and before you know it he just has to get wet. He flies to the window that opens onto the aviary, and this time I set a smaller "pool" just for him, and put him in. He just loves bathing. Then of course HootOwl holds him in a towel to dry him a bit. A luxury not afforded to the rest of the birds. Then I placed him in a low nest box with some feed and water. He munches and watches the goings on. He enjoyed sitting in the sun that splashed across the front of the nest box. It was a nice day. Tomorrow, it should be about 70 degrees outside. Beautiful. So he will be outside basking in the sun.

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 100_78752

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 100_7874

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 0732

Last edited by NiteOwl on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 pm

OH MY...Scooter is so adorable...such a pretty face. I love the pictures but especially the bath picture...looks like Scooter posed special just for that one.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 pm

We had a great time that day. Tomorrow we'll probably go out and visit them again and have another bath. But we'll spend some time outside in the sunshine too. His new habit is that when either of us leaves the living room, he circles the room and flies near the curtain that we close so that he can't get out to the kitchen. He doesn't seem to like it when either of us leaves the room. It's funny, and so cute.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Loved the Scooter update, Jay. I love it/them
The pictures are wonderful. Especially the one where he is extending his wings during his bath. Star quality
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 am

What a cutie pie I love it/them

He looks so happy! Thanks very much for the update & photos. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 am

From the pictures, one would never know that Scooter hqas splayed leg. He certainly does seem to be thoroughly enjoying his life.
Little Scooter. Feeling great
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Matilda wrote:
OH MY...Scooter is so adorable...such a pretty face. I love the pictures but especially the bath picture...looks like Scooter posed special just for that one.

me too me too - I just can only agree, NiteOwl - I could watch pijjies taking a bath forever!!! Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:10 am

Wonderful photos! Way To Go Scooter has become a very handsome pidge, and it's so heartwarming to see him enjoying life so much!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:00 am

Teresa wrote:
Wonderful photos! Way To Go Scooter has become a very handsome pidge, and it's so heartwarming to see him enjoying life so much!

Especially since he was going to be PTS had Owl not given him a home and the opportunity to try to get around.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 am

He has so much personality and spirit. I can't imagine if that had been ended at 2 months old! Very sad He stands more now, and he is flying more. So we just have to be careful that he doesn't get into trouble. LOL. He is such a little character. He's one of Hoots favorites. Of course, Mine too! I love it/them
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Yesterday was in the 70's, and such a beautiful day that I made a little play pen for Scooter and we all enjoyed a nice afternoon outside. I used to have to carry out a large heavy cage for him to sun himself, but this new enclosure, though not very attractive, is weather proof and stays put. So when I have even 30 minutes to sit outside with him, I just bring him out and pop him into it. Works great! And he just loves the sunshine. He walks around the pen and watches the house sparrows popping through the nearby branches, and listens to the songbirds. Nice change from being inside all winter. We are both just lovin' it! Feeling great

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 ScootersDayOutside001

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 ScootersDayOutside013
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Love the playpen!
I remember the drama of his early life. A bit like Sammy, though their problems were different. My vet never expected him to live this long, let alone improve. Happy
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:41 pm

That's a lovely play pen for Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next