Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+13
Shalimar
Jenaka
pigeonwriter
EgypSwiftLady
Teresa
rattyfied
jamy
Birdbarn
Cynthia
plamenh
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
NiteOwl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Love the outdoor playpen.

It's given me a great idea Idea/thought for something I need to make for my house birds.

Thanks so much for posting the pictures.

Scooter looks wonderful..........I'm so happy Thrilled he continues to improve and is doing so well.

Louise SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 789920
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Well I know it isn't very pretty, but it is weatherproof, so it can just be left out. Makes it so much easier. And it keeps him safe. I'm so glad it is now warming up and we will be getting out a lot.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Love the playpen. SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 142829
Scooter is looking wonderful, Jay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 am

Its wonderful when our pet house pigeons can go outside :Yes:

Heck NiteOwl your play pen looks great to me & the best thing about it is that Scooter loves it! Feeling great
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks Robin. That's all I care about is that he can enjoy the outside, and get the sun. And be safe!
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:07 am

Scooter has now learned that he doesn't have to wait for me to return him to his cage. I had started leaving his door open to see if he could figure out how to get out by himself. He did! So I put a little 1X1 inch piece of wood across the cage front to give him a better take off perch, as he has the splayed leg, and can only grab on with the one good leg. Then one evening, guess he was tired and wanted a bite to eat. He suddenly flew up and over to his cage and entered all on his own. If you think about the timing of everything. He has to grab the little piece of wood in the doorway, with only the one leg, and at the same time fold in his wings, and get the splayed leg tucked back and out of the way. Then hop through into the cage. It really is a lot more complicated for him with only one good leg, and another leg that could easily get in the way going through the doorway. He just keeps learning new things and amazing us.

SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 100_74112
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:12 am

Great picture! You GO Scooter!! SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 35455
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:15 am

Well just look at that...way to go Scooter. That's a great picture Jay, you snapped at just the right time. Couldn't help but notice the treats in the jar. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:42 am

Very cool!!!! SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 142829 Hip Hip Hooray Happy Dance Thrilled Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:17 am

Matilda wrote:
Well just look at that...way to go Scooter. That's a great picture Jay, you snapped at just the right time. Couldn't help but notice the treats in the jar. Laughing

I know. please don't notice the mess, there are always little jars of treats and peanuts around. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:29 am

NiteOwl wrote:
Matilda wrote:

I know. please don't notice the mess, there are always little jars of treats and peanuts around. LOL.

As it should be.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:53 am

Matilda wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:
Matilda wrote:

As it should be.

I agree After all, you and Hoot are a couple of cpp . Thrilled
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Clever Scooter! Way To Go

Love the photo! I love it/them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCOOTER  STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AND  WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCOOTER STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4