Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Birdy's Forever Home

Go down 
+10
priya
plamenh
AZJourney
Teresa
AZWhitefeather
Tech
Birdbarn
Matilda
Jackie\'s Mom
EgypSwiftLady
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
technocactus

Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:35 pm

what a wonderful story for Birdy's life! Feeling great Pigeon angel Circle of Love Happy Dance Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 789920 I feel like I am a happy pigeon.. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Wow, another tear jerker - another blessing:) AND these stories are REAL !!!!
Hooray for Birdy and Greta!!! And a Giant Hooray for you, Louise and Robin!!!
Robin, well, what can I say but that your signature is perfectly suited to you Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 803589

Best wishes,
Carol
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Joyfulsongtree wrote:
Wow, another tear jerker - another blessing:) AND these stories are REAL !!!!
Hooray for Birdy and Greta!!! And a Giant Hooray for you, Louise and Robin!!!
Robin, well, what can I say but that your signature is perfectly suited to you Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 803589

Best wishes,
Carol

I too am so happy when one of the animals here finially settles in, gets comfy & cozy because then we know we are making theem happy.

You make me blush with such kind words Embarassed Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Up date...   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:04 am

I'm very happy to say that I witnessed Birdy enjoying his outside flight with the other pigeons.

This makes me unbelievably happy to see that he feels secure enough to go out and enjoy the sun and to stretch his wings. Happy

I knew the other pij's would go out but wasn't sure about Birdy. Life around here doesn't get much better than knowing when an animal has settled into their new lives. :Yes: Thrilled

Hope everybody has a great day! Celebrate
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:14 am

Hii Robin.......... Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 373410

I am so happy to hear that Birdy is totally settled in Happy Dance Thrilled Celebrate YESS!! YESS!! YESS!!

He had been confined inside for so long, and it is just wonderful that he is now enjoying the freedom to be able to go out in the flight with the other birds and stretch his wings. I'm sure as the weather gets better he will be doing more and more of it.

He now has a mate, and become a member of his little flock. He is completely protected and cared for.........I could never have hoped for a better outcome for Birdy.

Thank you so very much Circle of Love Group hug Circle of Love for all that you've done and this wonderful update.

Louise
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am

Thank you for the update, Robin. It's heart warming to know he has settled in and enjoying his life. Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 333746
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 am

Thanks for the great update on Birdie, Robin. Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 142829
I'm so glad to hear everything is going well. Thrilled
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Congratulations!
Robin, I appreciate the observant care and adjustments that you made along the way in order for Birdy to be/feel safe and have his transition go along smoothly.
Just love these happy endings :)

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Update ...   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Birdy_10

The last couple of days the temps. have been in the 40's with the sun shining bright! Feeling great

Birdy & his mate Greta have been taking advantage of the great weather. I love it/them

Today I grabbed my camera in hopes of getting a photo of them for you Louise :Yes:

Hope you enjoy it. Happy
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Louise will be thrilled for the picture, Robin.
Birdie picked a real beauty of a mate. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:55 pm

That's what I was going to say. Funny! Nice they are enjoying the warm weather. Spring will be here soon and they'll have lots of it.
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Thank You Thank You circling ....... So very much Robin for the picture of Birdy and Greta. Birdy looks so happy and well adjusted.

I'm so glad that the Vegas pijjie who would not even venture out the door in the snow finally decided to go outside into the sun and fresh air. That's too funny Great job He's a good indicator that your Spring thaw is on it's way.

Thank you again Robin Pigeon angel for giving my Birdy a forever home and a wonderful life. Circle of Love

Louise
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanks for posting the updated photo of Birdie and Greta (love the name).

I'm glad to hear that your temps are moving upward. Great job Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:00 am

What a great photo! I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them
Greta is lovely -- love the colours on her wings! The couple look very happy and settled together.
Happy endings are wonderful! cheers Thrilled
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Teresa wrote:
What a great photo! I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them
Greta is lovely -- love the colours on her wings! The couple look very happy and settled together.
Happy endings are wonderful! cheers Thrilled

Indeed they are! Celebrate
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:01 am

Birdy has decided he is the boss of his little loft! :Yes:

He de-throned (sp.?) one of the handicapped ferals that was top cock and now has the audacity to court his hen! Laughing

Birdy still loves his Greta though Circle of Love

Just thought you all might get a smile about this. :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:27 am

Birdy has more than settled in.............he has taken over LOL It's wonderful to know how happy and content he is Thrilled

Thank you again Robin for giving him a wonderful home.

Louise Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 789920
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:35 am

I guess he feels the need to compensated for his disability. I have NO idea
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 pm

I think he's just being a little rascal! Laughing Thinking, 'This lifestyle is a bit of alright, wonder just how much I can get away with...' ROTFL
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Appreciate the update, Robin.
Birdy is becoming quite a little devil. :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Robin...seriously...don't let that bad boy Birdie, get away with being too much of a bully. It's not fair to the others. Evil, wrong doing

Last edited by Matilda on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Matilda wrote:
Robin...seriously...don't letthat bad boy Birdie, get away with being too much of a bully. It's not fair to the others. Evil, wrong doing

Don't worry I'm keeping an eye on him, Birdy's just getting back at this cock for pushing him around. Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:38 pm

I don't think that bullying from anyone is acceptable. I'm worse than a mother hen in my loft. Sometimes it is nice to see a lead bird dethroned if he is a bully, but not if the dethroner is going to bully back. Hope they all work it out peaceably. I put mine in time out when they bully each other. It works great!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:42 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
I don't think that bullying from anyone is acceptable. I'm worse than a mother hen in my loft. Sometimes it is nice to see a lead bird dethroned if he is a bully, but not if the dethroner is going to bully back. Hope they all work it out peaceably.

I put mine in time out when they bully each other. It works great!

I don't think Dolly is ever going to get the message. 🇳🇴 :For Shame:
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:
I don't think that bullying from anyone is acceptable. I'm worse than a mother hen in my loft. Sometimes it is nice to see a lead bird dethroned if he is a bully, but not if the dethroner is going to bully back. Hope they all work it out peaceably.

I put mine in time out when they bully each other. It works great!

I don't think Dolly is ever going to get the message. 🇳🇴 :For Shame:

That's too bad. Still being a pain huh? Well I have one, Mica, who can still be a pain. I put him in time out, and he's good for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birdy's Forever Home   Birdy's Forever Home - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birdy's Forever Home
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next