Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

St. Patties Day Babies!

Go down 
+5
AZWhitefeather
Jackie\'s Mom
Matilda
Teresa
NiteOwl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

St. Patties Day Babies! Empty
PostSubject: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Been kinda hectic around here lately, and although I had changed out eggs under this pair, they must have figured it out, and decided to have their own eggs right beside them. I should have looked sooner, and thought I had, but somehow messed up, and it resulted in this adorable pair of little fluff balls.

St. Patties Day Babies! BeautifulBlueberrysBabies011

The Pappa of the babies is just thrilled about the whole thing, and gives the Mom a hard time about sharing baby sitting responsibilities. He doesn't like to give them up, and sometimes chases her off the nest. At other times, he will actually climb into the nest with her, and they share the sitting duties. But on other occasions, he will let her sit on her own babies. Nice of him. Well I sure can't say he is neglecting them. He stuffs their little crops full. Guess he wants them to grow up to be big and strong like him. Any guesses as to who the parents are?
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:35 pm

They're soooooooooo precious! I love it/them I love it/them And those crops... you're not kidding, they look like little balloons... Laughing

Don't tell me they're Beautiful and Blueberry's babies... Question
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 pm

If you think those crops were full, look at them today, a week later.

St. Patties Day Babies! OneWeekOld013
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Hmmm ...looks like they are going to be dark gray babies....interesting.
They sure do grow quickly. I'll say it again...savor each second !
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Aren't they cute? Do you think they could stuff any more food into them?
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:32 pm

The babies are precious Jay St. Patties Day Babies! 983488 I love it/them I love it/them St. Patties Day Babies! 983488

My guess the daddy is either Virgil or Aires.............Please do tell us St. Patties Day Babies! 395766

Louise
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:33 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL They look pregnant!!!!
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Boy, you guys are nosey! LOL. Okay, I'll go look for a picture of the Mom and Dad sharing nest duty.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Okay, here's when they are only a couple days old. Dad won't relinquish the nest or babies to Mom, and climbed on the other side of the nest bowl. The little one is between the two parents, and Lord knows where the other one was. Probably squashed someplace in there.

St. Patties Day Babies! 029-1
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Are you positive you didn't replace the eggs with fertile ones from another couple?
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Not possible! I don't put the clean fake eggs with the ones I remove. They are never together. God Charis, I'm not THAT dumb!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Teresa wrote:
They're soooooooooo precious! I love it/them I love it/them And those crops... you're not kidding, they look like little balloons... Laughing

Don't tell me they're Beautiful and Blueberry's babies... Question

It sure looks like it from the above photo. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Proud Pappa checking on the babies.

St. Patties Day Babies! BeautifulBlueberrysBabies002

And Proud, very protective Mom.
St. Patties Day Babies! OneWeekOld018
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

I can't see the crest on the head of papa but I'm spotting the feathered feet.
And that sure does look like little Blueberry to me. St. Patties Day Babies! 395766
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Not possible! I don't put the clean fake eggs with the ones I remove. They are never together. God Charis, I'm not THAT dumb!

Now..now...I didn't say you are dumb...it's easy to get mixed up when your mind is on something else.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Matilda wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:

Now..now...I didn't say you are dumb...it's easy to get mixed up when your mind is on something else.

No. I'm very careful about that. The new ones are never anywhere near the old ones.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Daddy feeding.

St. Patties Day Babies! Oops3
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:37 pm

They are so very sweet Jay!! St. Patties Day Babies! 983488 St. Patties Day Babies! 106767

Aren't babies just wonderful!!! St. Patties Day Babies! 116281 St. Patties Day Babies! 116281 cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Oh my goodness!! That is Beautiful, isn't it Jay?
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Well Jay.........Sometimes things are just meant to be. Beautifuly and Blueberry are the perfect parents.

Should be very interesting watching them grow and develop. Can't wait to see what they will look like.

Please keep us posted.

Louise
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 pm

AZWhitefeather wrote:

Yes Cindy. The sneaky parents ARE Beautiful and Blueberry. And they are great parents. Beautiful takes his Father role VERY seriously. He's on the nest a GREAT deal of the time. He would raise them alone if he had to. He just loves them. Blueberry will be sitting on the nest, and sometimes he just climbs in on top. They're cute to watch.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Jackie\'s Mom wrote:
Well Jay.........Sometimes things are just meant to be. Beautifuly and Blueberry are the perfect parents.

Should be very interesting watching them grow and develop. Can't wait to see what they will look like.

Please keep us posted.

Louise

I'm really curious about what they will look like too. And yes, some things are just meant to be. They are very happy with their little family. And take great care of them.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:11 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
AZWhitefeather wrote:

Yes Cindy. The sneaky parents ARE Beautiful and Blueberry.

And they are great parents. Beautiful takes his Father role VERY seriously. He's on the nest a GREAT deal of the time. He would raise them alone if he had to. He just loves them. Blueberry will be sitting on the nest, and sometimes he just climbs in on top. They're cute to watch.

YESS!! Happy Dance Thrilled Happy Dance Way To Go
St. Patties Day Babies! Way-to10
I'm thrilled for them and you and Don

It's going to be an absolute blast watching them grow up to be as beautiful and their parents.
Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 am

Great photos, Jay! I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them The one with Beautiful feeding one of the babies is woderful!

So I guessed right! Hip Hip Hooray So what's my prize, a gift-wrapped blade of Timothy hay? ROTFL

Hey Cindy, looks like you're a grandmother!!!! St. Patties Day Babies! 46723 St. Patties Day Babies! 46723 St. Patties Day Babies! 46723 Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 am

Teresa wrote:
Great photos, Jay! I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them The one with Beautiful feeding one of the babies is woderful!

* So I guessed right! Hip Hip Hooray So what's my prize, a gift-wrapped blade of Timothy hay?

ROTFL

** Hey Cindy, looks like you're a grandmother!!!! St. Patties Day Babies! 46723 St. Patties Day Babies! 46723 St. Patties Day Babies! 46723 Happy Dance

* Indeed you did!! Way To Go
Hmmm How about the great hat 'you found'. Happy Dance
St. Patties Day Babies! Birdha10

** St. Patties Day Babies! 46723 Celebrate Thrilled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Patties Day Babies!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next