Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

St. Patties Day Babies!

Go down 
+5
AZWhitefeather
Jackie\'s Mom
Matilda
Teresa
NiteOwl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 am

Thanks everyone. We think they're beautiful too. So different from one another. And I'm kinda surprised at the attention they still get from their Mom. Blueberry and Beautiful kind of try to beat each other out at caring for them. Usually by now the male is doing most of it, but she won't have it that way. She's very protective of her babies. They're a real family unit. I know lots of people who could take lessons from them. Now that they are venturing out of the box, I'll have to keep as close an eye as I can. I always worry about babies being injured by older males. All the others are very curious about them. I just love babies. I wish I had a loft twice the size so that we could occasionally let someone breed on purpose. That would be fun. Just got home and I'm going out to set up the baths. It's in the sixties here today. Well right now, about 61, but the sun just came out, so it should get even warmer. I'm so excited that spring is here and summer on it's way. The babies will be able to enjoy the aviary soon, and the baths.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:35 pm

What fun being able to watch them take their first bath. Thrilled
If you are able to get any pictues, we'd love to see them.

I bet you are ready for warmer temperatures and lots of Feeling great , given the incredible 'white' winter you had.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Those babies are such a blessing!
Thank you so much for the updates and the photos, they really make my day! Celebrate

Wishing you all lots of sunshine and joyful moments, and looking forward to hearing about their bath adventures!
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:32 am

They spend a lot of time in front of their box now. They are eating well, and the black one flew from my lap to their box the other day. All and all, they're doing very well. Beautiful is being very protective of his little family. He guards the area all around his box now. And Blueberry is on another set of eggs in their box. FAKE EGGS !

St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 0012-1
Back to top Go down
ysplace
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: so precious   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 pm

They are beautiful birds

Too sweet

Yvette
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:50 pm

We so appreciate the updated photo of those two adorable babies, Jay. St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 116281 Thanks
LOVE the feathers on the feet. Tickled Pink
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:23 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
They spend a lot of time in front of their box now. They are eating well, and the black one flew from my lap to their box the other day. All and all, they're doing very well. Beautiful is being very protective of his little family. He guards the area all around his box now. And Blueberry is on another set of eggs in their box. FAKE EGGS !

St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 321758 St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 321758 St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 321758

Ah, but what a pity you don't win the lottery and get plenty of room for more! Laughing Those two are SO BEAUTIFUL! They remind me of precious woods, ebony and rosewood!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Jay,
Chuck has been updated on all the pictures of the babies and he loved them. I love it/them
He also wanted me to thank you for sharing them with us. Thank You circling

Back to top Go down
Cammypigeon

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:00 pm

wow they are beautiful babies you have there I love it/them
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Cammypigeon wrote:
wow they are beautiful babies you have there I love it/them

Thanks. That's cause the parents are beautiful. And great parents.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Cindy, I'm glad Chuck enjoyed them. They grow so fast.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Cindy, I'm glad Chuck enjoyed them.

They grow so fast.

He sure did. St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 142829
That they do!! Even at that, they are sooo much fun to watch. Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:55 pm

The birds bathed today and at least one of the younguns joined in. The other one sat up on a perch near the window and just watched. But the black one just jumped in and pushed his way in between the others. No fear at all. His first bath. Nobody bothered him. I actually don't think they knew what to make of him. LOL.

St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 013-2

St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 018-2

St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 021-3

St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 024-5

Of course the other one wasn't going to be rushed into anything as serious as a bath. Maybe next time.

St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 058-2
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Great photos, Jay. Thanks for sharing 'baby's' first bath with us. St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 142829 I love it/them
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Way to go, the cute black baby! Way To Go You've got an adventurer there, that's for sure!
They're looking so grown-up already!

Thanks for posting these photos, Jay, they're brilliant! I love it/them Cool photos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Patties Day Babies!   St. Patties Day Babies! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Patties Day Babies!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3